Warlock FAQ and Spell Pics organized by spell lines

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by ARCHIVED-Collectall3, Sep 26, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Sleet_Levanter Guest

I have found this post to be very useful as have several others. Can we get it restickied please?

Thank you,
  2. ARCHIVED-pharacyde Guest

Sticky this again :)
  3. ARCHIVED-DeLang Guest

What an extremely useful post!

Can someone sticky this please? :smileyhappy:
  4. ARCHIVED-Snapdragyn Guest

Awesome post! Thanks for the effort, & for goodness' sake someone sticky this thing!
    One point: the Adept 1 Dark Infestation in my bank would be very interested to learn that it doesn't exist, hehe. :smileywink: (Currently listed as 'only available in Adept 3'; either they changed that or the drop was just so rare that we hadn't seen one before, but I can confirm an Adept 1 does exist.)
  5. ARCHIVED-Plague Master Guest

There a reason this has been un-stickied? Best thread on the warlock forum IMO.
  6. ARCHIVED-Mycanthus Guest

I've found this thread extreemly helpful. I hope it gets stickied again.
  7. ARCHIVED-Collectall3 Guest

Sorry I fell a few LU's behind my Grandfather passed away a few weeks back and things were really crazy for a while. I do plan on updating this to reflect the current changes as soon as I can. It has been a little over a month since I have been able to play and I still have to figure out what all was changed.

I am very happy to hear everyone finds this FAQ to be useful that certainly makes all the work I put into it worthwhile, hopefully we can get it re-stickied
  8. ARCHIVED-Echgar Guest

I'm not sure why this was unstickied, but based on some of the recent feedback in this thread it sounds like the community would like this stickied, so stickied it is! :smileyhappy:
  9. ARCHIVED-Mycanthus Guest

Thank you much Echgar :smileyhappy:
  10. ARCHIVED-Despair Guest

Some of the spell pics on this post.....OP still around to update them?
  11. ARCHIVED-the captain Guest

i want to start new alt and i really like warlocks because the AOE.... so i want to ask how many AOE damage over time spell lines u have?
  12. ARCHIVED-zaratogul Guest

Lunar,

Where the hell are you? Wondering what happened to you. Hope you're doing good wherever you are ;)

Omni
  13. ARCHIVED-Dajuuk Guest

We have 1 Encounter AOE Direct damage nuke.
    We have 1 Point Blank AOE Dot.
    We have 1 Encounter AOE stun/damage nuke.
    We have 1 Encounter Debuff.
    We have 1 Encounter AOE Dot line and you don't get it until 50.
    We have 1 PBAOE nuke and you don't get it until 65.
    With the exception of Dark Infestation, which is a single target dot that has a chance to proc swarm pets that do PBAoE damage thats it, unless I am forgetting something off the top of my head.
  14. ARCHIVED-TheGreatZoro Guest

OMG man, you have outdone yourself. If only other classes had you do the work for them. Assassin would be an awesome place to start...
  15. ARCHIVED-Schaestmos Guest

umm this needs an update
    ~Morb
  16. ARCHIVED-Daramh Guest

Great guide !! Well done ! :)
  17. ARCHIVED-metacell Guest

The Vulian Interference spell line has been modified (in LU 24 or 25, I think). It no longer interrupts and pacifies, it interrupts and reduces hate.
    Message Edited by metacell on 08-21-2006 12:34 PM
  18. ARCHIVED-metacell Guest

The Nullmail spell has been modified. It no longer reduces hate and heals on melee damage; instead, it gives a huge temporary boost to physical mitigation when the Warlock's health falls below 30%.
    Message Edited by metacell on 08-21-2006 12:36 PM
  19. ARCHIVED-Raminicus Guest

i believe it still reduces hate, but it doesn't heal - and you're right about the miti part.
  20. ARCHIVED-Tevilspek Guest