Velious Winter Rewards

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Amnerys, Dec 3, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Senya Guest

Zabjade wrote:
    You just have to activate Velious by December 31,2011 (a whole year from now) and have qualified for the other 2 rewards. It doesn't have to be a pre-order.
  2. ARCHIVED-Taubin2 Guest

Dang if only I had decided to come back a week before I did. I missed the deadline by just a few days :(

Oh well, I'm paid through March, I'll still enjoy playing :D
  3. ARCHIVED-Erithe Guest

4. ARCHIVED-Senya Guest

Nothing to see here, move along. The post I was replying to got edited by the time I hit submit. :p
  5. ARCHIVED-Gungo Guest

Whats the janurary rewards?
  6. ARCHIVED-TheFairDruid Guest

Hi all
    Could anyone tell me if using a 3 day pass worked in regards to getting the rewards? I may have to go with that for (this months) January's rewards.
  7. ARCHIVED-KniteShayd Guest

7 days til our JAN Reward.
    We gonna get a hint, or preview, as to what they are soon?
    *pushes people out the way, looking for Amnerys*
  8. ARCHIVED-Cyliena Guest

TheFairDruid wrote:
    I doubt it as non-recurring subscriptions were not rewarded items by default.
  9. ARCHIVED-Amnerys Guest

I posted this yesterday but must have been in another thread...
    Last month we announced the items the day before they were awarded. This month's items are awarded next Tuesday. So I'd expect to see them on Monday. :)
  10. ARCHIVED-Nynaeve Guest

When can we preorder Velious, and will we be able to make Vampires from the day of the preorder or when Velious goes live? thank you
  11. ARCHIVED-patches69 Guest

Amnerys wrote:
    could you please chime in about the 3 day passes? Advertising states that the service is great for events and should be used as such, but if the "hidden" rules are non-recurring as opposed to just having a login-able account (even though game cards count for rewards its technically same like 3 day pass) can the 3-day service be used?

Its been a month since it was first asked and still no reply, it would be great to know. It would make the difference for some people, thanks.
  12. ARCHIVED-Choovio Guest

January rewards were released today. However, the experience potion was marked as "Heirloom". Was this intended?
  13. ARCHIVED-Bivan Guest

Hello!
    I haven't received January awards! Account it is active, where awards? December awards received. I ask to add the January!
  14. ARCHIVED-Gorgen Guest

If i havnt bought velious yet do i not get mount or freeblood?? If not i cry :'(
  15. ARCHIVED-msgnomer Guest

Sigh. Though I've subscribed to EQ2 for more than 5 years, I suspended my subscription for a couple of months when my computer that could play EQ2 was broken. So, someone you subscribed the day before the big day in Decomber gets gifted to play Freebloods and I don't.
    That's the criteria SOE set and it's their right. I just figured it was my right to whine about it in a single post. I've put off posting anything about it up until now, but I'm starting to feel better already.
  16. ARCHIVED-Grycks Guest

Well, you could take the money you saved by not subscribing for a couple months and simply buy the race from the market. With the bonus that you'll have the race now before the expansion releases and the Freefreebloods arrive. :)
  17. ARCHIVED-LifeIsFatal Guest

So, yesterday (Feb. 8th) was supposedly the final day for the Velious Winter Rewards, and should have made the Ice Wolf Mount and the Freeblood unlock available. However, there was no mention of either on the main page nor on the forums, and neither are claimable in game. I realize the Freeblood won't be available to us until after the expansion comes out, but does that mean the Ice Wolf Mount is delayed as well?
  18. ARCHIVED-Cocapez Guest

I am only guessing but, since the items were supposed to be released with DoV expansion I would say they got pushed back and are still set to go out with that.

I could be wrong but that is what I am guessing is going on.