Velious Winter Rewards

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Amnerys, Dec 3, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Bekkr Guest

Aw man, I had no idea about this, and renewed my sub yesterday (kind of on a whim). I guess I miss out on all 3, even if I bought a year and plan on getting Velious?
    /sadpanda
  2. ARCHIVED-Greggthegrmreapr Guest

Is there anyone from sony that can answer my question a few posts up? I can't log into the game right now to see if I got it.
  3. ARCHIVED-Cyliena Guest

Denna@Nagafen wrote:
    1. Go to http://www.everquest2.com/
    2. Use the Accounts menu, choose Subscription Info
    3. Login, click "details" for EverQuest 2
    4. Look for this in your entitlements list: In-Game Item: December Velious Reward Bundle. They're listed alphabetically.
  4. ARCHIVED-TNMRat Guest

Well, have looked and apparently Station Access is counted the same as Game Cards and Trial Accts, as I'm not apparently eligible for the December reward, and therefore not the others as well. This is definitely a game breaker for me. If it weren't for Galaxies I'ld quit now, and if DCU isn't on Access, I might anyway, b ut that's down the line. After all, once Old Republic releases, Galaxies will be overshadowed.
  5. ARCHIVED-melaine_dvarvensplitter Guest

I am not able to get the rewards, and have my account paid till April 1st 2011 :(
  6. ARCHIVED-Britefire Guest

The reqard is not showing up for me, I am paid up for the next few months, but the reward doesn't even appear in my sub info :( it would be nice to get this problem addresed by soe.

:(
  7. ARCHIVED-Greggthegrmreapr Guest

Cyliena@Everfrost wrote:
    Thank you. Found it and I do get it. Now if only I had more time to play...
  8. ARCHIVED-Coniaric Guest

My account is active for the current month and I do not have the rewards either.
  9. ARCHIVED-Bhlokw Guest

Im not able to get the rewards, too. Have my account paid till March 2011. Hope they fix it soon. :(
  10. ARCHIVED-agentsix Guest

I am in the middle of a one month sub and do not have the rewards.
  11. ARCHIVED-Suprchik407 Guest

no rewards for me either on my other account. I got 3 active subs going right now and 2 got it but the third didnt.
  12. ARCHIVED-qwcsilvr2 Guest

My account is also active and as of this morning, I too have not received the rewards. I've petitioned in game but have yet to get a response.
  13. ARCHIVED-Sanati Guest

TNMRat wrote:
    I renewed with the station access early yesterday (16th) and I got the items, so I don't know what you are talking about.
    BTW DCU is already listed under my station access subscription info.
  14. ARCHIVED-DrkVsr Guest

TNMRat wrote:
    Don't know why it is not showing up for you, but it would not be because you are on SA, ah've been on SA since EQ2 came out and ah got the painting and butler
    And if the only reason you would stay is because of a reward like this then it sounds like you have already decided to leave. To me, the 'rewards' (even the vampires) are just a bonus for regular players/an incentive to get new players, not as a 'bribe' to keep you here (and people who say that we are paying for the painting/butler are idiots, you are paying for the game and these are SOE's way of saying "Thank you for your patronidge, here is something we knocked up in our spare time when we should have been working on fixing real game content" :p)
  15. ARCHIVED-nerrollus Guest

Amnerys wrote:
    So if I subscribed the morning of Dec 14th, will I still qualify?
  16. ARCHIVED-Ilivdra Guest

I petitioned because my other account didn't get them (I resubbed the afternoon of the 15th, which is the eligibility date, if I'm not mistaken), the response was:

"unfortunately the script we ran to give players these items didn't affect everyone as soon as it is started. It make take extra time for some players to receive their rewards. Do not fear, we are still working on getting all of these rewards out and you will likely be able to claim your reward soon."

So...not sure how long I'm supposed to wait. I'll petition again on Monday if it still hasn't shown up, though.
  17. ARCHIVED-melaine_dvarvensplitter Guest

Autumn@Unrest wrote:
    My sub don't run out till April 1st 2011 and I got this same copy/pasta response 2 days in a row, I mean really .. oye :)... I will be adding more time in April as well :)
  18. ARCHIVED-Kolorean Guest

Mine didn't show up at first, but logged back in 2 hours later and it was there.

Any clue when we can pre-order Velious?
  19. ARCHIVED-melaine_dvarvensplitter Guest

Not only am I anxiously awaiting the rewards, I am also ready to Pre order Velious :) I have the SC ready to go :)
  20. ARCHIVED-Zabjade Guest

I do have a question about the February reward and the Retail version rather then the Direct Download (I prefer to have a CD in hand in case of Catastrophic Failure of a Comp)

Will those who pre-order from Retail (never seen them give a number when I do.) be able to get said rewards?