Velious Winter Rewards

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Amnerys, Dec 3, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Brianth Guest

If I activate an account using the passport account service will that qualify for December and January?
  2. ARCHIVED-DrkVsr Guest

Mysticalone: what happened in EQ1 up to PoP happened in EQ2 as well
    Vampires are not a race in EQ2, they are a virus/plague
  3. ARCHIVED-ke'la Guest

DrkVsr wrote:
    One thing you are forgetting is the GOD OF THE UNDEAD, is now active and effecting the world in EQ2, something that is and has not happened in EQ1. That in and of itself could have the effect of them becoming a race.
  4. ARCHIVED-Lodrelhai Guest

kela wrote:
    There's also the recently-released story of the Ydal, created by Innoruuk mixing his blood with the water from the Ewer of Sul'Dae. Fatally flawed and as near as we know only able to "reproduce" by passing on their curse to others, they were nonetheless a race of vampires.
  5. ARCHIVED-Tyrus Dracofire Guest

let met use my scrying pool and gaze for 2012/2013, i think i may see....
    another newer race that not in eq2 yet, but a mysterious planar race is making first contact with norrathians.
    race of "half-giants" Asgardians, or solar-planar race, Celestials/or Heliosians.
    we need to know more about those everfrost's ice maidens were originally from, sort of Valkyrie of the ice plane.
    more about like eq1's plane of power, so as for eq2, to avoid some confusings, "Pantheon of Shards" if it fits or to expand another realm of dimensional planes.
  6. ARCHIVED-Masterofthisgame Guest

Vampires I love it.
    But what i would like more to see is an aa system for just racials.
    Not sure of if any of you have played eqoa, but they had a neat cm system where you can progress and be a master at your own race.
    I would like to see an expanded aa system for races being put into place.
    E.g Fae and Counter part Final aa spec down lines give ability to fly but limited height ( maybe 30 feet)
    Vampires ( maybe some super lifetap ability) and so on.
    etc.
  7. ARCHIVED-Jaremai Guest

ttobey wrote:
    Unless this is some Twi-joke, and the actual character models have toes.. then.. happiness. If you could redo the other races to have toes that would be awesome since some of us run around barefoot all the time~
    But for now one race is enough to do a happy dance... as long as they're cute!
  8. ARCHIVED-MarkOrganon Guest

I'm going to guess that the 5-room version of the mistmoore crag estate will be part of the reward with the new vampires, and that the majdul library, neriak opera house, and qeynos dojo houses will be part of some of the others?
  9. ARCHIVED-Wingrider01 Guest

Akanah@Unrest wrote:
    Isn't passport the 3 day subscription, if so unless the account is activated when the rewards gets released then no, and you will have to activate both in december and january
  10. ARCHIVED-Shareana Guest

This post has moved: /eq2/posts/preList.m?topic_id=445320&post_id=5462724 Please watch the language. Avoidance of the filter is not allowed per the forum guidelines.
  11. ARCHIVED-Cabral Guest

Wingrider01 wrote:
    Passport is a Subscription plan that grants 3 days of game play. From the wording of the passport subscription description, it should be fine. How it would work would depend on the implementation.
    If Passport is a 30 day subscription plan that provides 3 days of consecutive game play during the month, then just having that passport plan during the specified dates would suffice.
    If Passport is a 3 day subscription plan, then having that passport plan active during the specified dates would should work. (to be safe, I would make sure it was active for a few hours on either side of the date.)
    I would, of course, wait for confirmation from a red name before assuming passport works at all.
    It could be that Passport is not a subscription plan and it is just marketed as one. (In which case, the marketing should be revised, as it is misleading.)
  12. ARCHIVED-hahabogus Guest

I heard they had toes too; but all on the one foot
  13. ARCHIVED-MW2K2 Guest

hahabogus wrote:
    Dufflepud Vampies! :p
  14. ARCHIVED-serinitee Guest

Okay, so I'm thinking about setting up a second account and my question is if I use the RAF program, my second account will still be in the trial period when the December date hits. Presuming that I do, in fact, convert the trial account to a subscription at the end of the period, will it get the reward?
  15. ARCHIVED-NightGod473 Guest

Torvos wrote:
    $5 three day subs, timed just right to be active on those specific dates. Just sayin...
  16. ARCHIVED-MW2K2 Guest

Snowdonia@Runnyeye wrote:
    Since you guys are back from the weekend, can we please get some clarification on this??
  17. ARCHIVED-Tel'Anni Guest

I know that Sentinels Fate was declared an international sales success. Considering how DIFFICULT it was to get hold of the game, if you were one of SOE's obviously NOT-valued overseas customers, it would be nice to find out what hoops we have to jump thru this time to get the expansion.
    Do I once again have to find a nice guildie/friend in the States who will buy and then email me the code then subsequently mail me the game - or do I have to try finding some internet company (of more or less reputable standing) who will send me the code and then the box ?
    My family have 4 accounts - well now we have 3 active accounts - and with everything that is happening we may very well end up with NO active accounts.
    We could of course also chose the options we as "valued overseas customers" had last time - pay more for the expansion - and get it one week later than everyone else as a digital download. Oh did I mention - I am in a raid guild - IMAGINE how popular I will get when I log in first time after the expansion - and cannot go to the new content, cause SONY will not let me buy the expansion ?
    So with this new expansion - I must admit I want a lot of information about what SoE is going to do for their overseas customers before I decide if I even want to buy it.
  18. ARCHIVED-ke'la Guest

TelAnni wrote:
    Consitering the treatment you have historically gotten from SoE and its partners(it hasn't always been SoE's Fault), I find your stance here totally understandable.
  19. ARCHIVED-Wolfspeaker Guest

New rewards is nice. Won't affect me, since I live in a country where you can't pre-order. I'm curious though. Does the fact that there's income (filthy money) involved mean the rewards will work better than the free ones? You know, pesky things like Call of the Veteran which has been unreliable since it came out roughly a year ago.
    How to reward loyalty, give you something broken and ignore requests to fix it. Not enough "O"s in smoothe to cover that one.
  20. ARCHIVED-MW2K2 Guest

Wolfspeaker wrote:
    It has ben repeated time and time again, you do NOT have to pre-order DoV to get the rewards. No pre-order is required! Just buy it before the end of NEXT year and you'll get Feb's rewards once you activate the expansion for your account if you obtained the Dec and Jan rewards.