Valor down again again... and again & hard lags for Month

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Firi, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Ebarel Member

Honestly this is not playable any more, especially during prime raid times.Sorry, but for a paid Service that is just a joke. Get you stuff done or hire People who can. And if ist not your issue but some of your Service Providers, get ones where the stuff is working.
    ping averaging around 3-500
    spell and Response delays 2-5s
    packetloss (no, not the ingame number which Shows nothing)
    Warping, disconnects, kick to charselect, you Name it.
    In all the years since original beta there has never been a state of playing this bad as it s now. And its worst always during prime raid time.

And no, after almost a month now there is 0 Level of undestanding left.
    And in return, how would soe/daydream react if my payment (the other side of the contract) would be slow, laggy or not performing for days and weeks due to unforseen circumstances. So lets not measure this differently.

So do something and do it NOW. Ist us, the guys who pay your salary.
    Estarion likes this.
  2. Firi Member

Again again again aannnddd again. or for you SNAFU... Situation Normal, All ****** Up

Please give me a Dev i invite him to visit our Raid on Valor and you can watch the very hard kickass lags.

How about Option like:

Server merge ?
    Free service to all access?

You take our money but offer NO performace.

OR JUST A FEEDBACK ?
  3. Lemon Wolf Member

You are barking up the wrong tree here Firi.
    The devs are not the issue here its probably Columbus Nova forcing budget cuts on them and the games infrastructure like servers etc.
  4. Rhapsodic1 Active Member

The server lag / raid lag was happening before the take over.
  5. Nonoc New Member

6. Sunje Active Member

Fix inc???

Cmon SOE, Daybreak or whatever, fix it!
  7. Firi Member

REMINDER

2 - 5 Sec Spell lag

20 Sec Freezes by Gretah
  8. Spunkel Member

Just becoz no official gave any updates doesn't make it any better: there are loads of huge lag spikes still going on.

Pressing a makro'd key creates the log entry from /gsay or /rs is shown properly (according to the parser), but the CA in the line before that doesn't work.
  9. Anghammarad Well-Known Member

Even crafting gets way out of sync right now... counter do pop up half through a round and not at the beginning, countering an event sometimes doesn't get noticed but for the next round. *sighs*
  10. Sunje Active Member

7 Days after my last post and whats happened? NOTHING!

Cmon DAYbreak hurry up to fix this!
  11. Wanderingbat Active Member

I will meet your lag and raise you two fold. I just logged out last night. Couldn't deal. Couldn't tradeskill. Just Bah/ Freeport server. But bright light coming I'm sure. They ARE working on the back end. Database changes. This might be where this terrible lag is coming from temporarily.
  12. Amaitae Active Member

lol temporarily.
    more like permanent-temporarily.
    this issue is deliberately shunned (i.e. has apparently lowest priority).
    it's like talking against a wall.
  13. Fastjack New Member

this game i lagging for about 10 Years now, guess who cares most about fixing?

dey break games surely not
  14. Sunje Active Member

Any News Daybreak???
  15. Xiaolong New Member

Come on, guys - you cant just be serious ignoring us for WEEKS without saying any word - didn't your parents teach you any good manners?
  16. nergalisafreeportscrub Member

I think there biding there time til they shock the community and shut down
  17. Amaitae Active Member

sunday. it's been some weeks now since lag started. still got lags during raid.
    yeah, not saying a word regarding this problem but instead caring about other things is clearly a sign of incompetence and or concealment by ignorance.

the truth:
    they load more and more services on the same hardware until at one point the already existing services start to struggle.
    the provisioned resources are prioritized and this game has a low priority.
    we got cheated.
    we do not get the service we paid for and they try to get away with this scheme.
    this is why they are silent as a snowflake in the night because the problem is not going to get fixed and they sure as hell will not afford additional hardware/resources which would be necessary in order to provide the necessary performance.

at least this is my point of view until we get a response that proves me wrong.
    Sunje likes this.