Valor down again again... and again & hard lags for Month

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Firi, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Firi Member

Hard Lags for Month...
    Ping 500 +++
    Game freezes like 30 seconds
    Just not playable....

Do you remember that we pay for this game?
    When will you finally act on this topic?
    Zeroc likes this.
  2. Zeroc New Member

Sad, but he's totaly right!
  3. Giaur New Member

They will never react 'cause we're just the "damn Krauts" (kidding).
    If this would happen on an US server, they would fix it asap, but Valor?
  4. Atari New Member

I am getting tired about this issues and the way the Customer Service / Support deals with it!

Raiding is almost impossible, heroic zones doable but lags or ping > 300 and always present.

Please take care of this problems, we are paying for a service that since months we don't get.

The most part of us is just tolerating this because we really love this game. But love is a two way street ;)
  5. Fedalia New Member

Many players will stop playing if this **** keeps on....
  6. Xyno Member

One lag is ok, many lags are bad - but the situation on the server VALOR is the worst experience ever. It´s only getting worse than better. I like this game for many years but if SOE like to get rid of the last players just ignore the reports and do the same you are obviously doing after such reports... nothing!!! This is not acceptable anymore.
  7. amedu Member

Whole Server (Valor) has horrible lag,
    we cant zone, cant use broker, cant use SC market (thats probably the most interesting part)

You guys offer a gaming platform where ppl can compete with each other, but some off us have to use their bike while racing against Porsches. It is absolutely frustrating.

If we would read something else then the standart "we´re looking into the issue" ********, that would be really much appreciated.
  8. Lag_Hater New Member

Yeah its absolutely terrible!!!
    Tried to log out but nothing happens because of the lag... Closing the window ist the way to go to stop playing this game, and after that there is no chance to log in again for 15 minutes or so because there is already one character logged in. Whats going on ?? Never seen that before. Like someone said: This is the worst situation ever on Valor.
  9. Melodius Member

Valor is like frozen. Now while crafting i simple get kicked out of the game.
  10. Kalderon Well-Known Member

Is there some siege going on, at the datacenter? cause right now the traffic jams from time to time, till ld.
  11. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Come over to Splitpaw, where zoning doesn't work and the lag is plenty!
    Wanderingbat, Zeroc and Kalderon like this.
  12. Kalderon Well-Known Member

At least, right now, we can spare you some extra saucy lag ;)
  13. Xiaolong New Member

Dear Daybreak-Gaming Support- and Techteam,

it is REALLY an impudence that people really are PAYING for the service you are giving to them (respectively the whole Server of Valor/the German Community and me) - if this would happen once or twice due to issues with patches, I would understand it - you cant foresee that - BUT (!!!!) it is a consistent problem which occurs EVERY week on EVERY day for EVERY raiding player on the server.

If you had any capitalist competition in running the servers, you wouldve gone bankrupt by now
  14. Sharann Well-Known Member

Splitpaw lagging as well. Can't port to GH, can't move zones, can't do anything.
  15. Noctew Active Member

Didn't have many problems during the last weeks, but today...they must have pessimized something in today's maintenance. Zones crashing all the time or refusing to load...not good!

/sing "Take me down to Valor city where the lags are huge and the server is a pity..." ;)
  16. Korucuu Well-Known Member

+1 to the issues of Splitpaw. Raid called due to insane lag. Now can't even get a character to load in!
  17. Sharann Well-Known Member

Meanwhile, at Daybreak's data center:

[IMG]
    Beee and Feldon like this.
  18. Roshen Well-Known Member

Valor should be ready, and available to players again.

We'll be continuing to monitor this server.
  19. amedu Member

Raiding is again impossible

*insert rage text hier*
  20. Amaitae Active Member

Splitpaw is lagging hard again like yesterday.