Valor down again again... and again & hard lags for Month

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Firi, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Melodius Member

On Valor we had to cancel our raid yesterday because of the lags.
    Today it is raid time again, and again so laggy :(
  2. Firi Member

"Valor should be ready,"

JOKE?

It is impossible for us to play!
    Do you need money for a new server or what 's wrong?????
  3. Xyno Member

Sorry but today the lags are as horrible as yesterday. Seriously - what´s wrong with VALOR? Did you virtualized it or is some hardware broken? Come on - please fix it. If you need more information feel free to join our raid to ENJOY the lag...
  4. Fedalia New Member

still the same lags Mr. Roshen maybe reduce the amount of raidmembers to 6 people instead of 24? This will sure solve the most of Daybreak Companys Delays on Server Valor.
  5. Spunkel Member

I don't get it. The server had an awesome performance during the whole day and just as we are about to raid, we experience hick-ups again. Stills for a couple of seconds, no use of CAs possible at all, no curings making it through etc pp.

Did you bring down the server since "not that many" people are playing on Valor any more? Well, this is what you get as soon as a few people more log in for raiding.

Go on like that and i can assure you, that you can close Valor in a couple of weeks, simply because most of the raiders will quit it.I myself will not gonna buy a servertransfer-thingy from marketplace to escape to any better performing server - i will quit eq. simple as that.
  6. Zanger Member

i got harder lags than yesterday, cant do anything in raid
  7. Melodius Member

since 10 minutes we try to zone out of the raid zone, but nothing happens
  8. Ogab New Member

second time we end raid because of lags. it's really kills the fun, please fix this as soon as possible.
  9. Cyrde Member

There and lag again..a Valo'rs tale
    Xillean likes this.
  10. Amaitae Active Member

I value the work by the eq2 team especially after the buyout/takeover and I get the feeling that devs are much more involved than ever before. As much as I want to have this horrible lag gone, I am also looking forward to an honest explanation for the reasons behind the malfunctions. It is a very unpleasant feeling as a customer to be left out in the land of unknown not having a clue about what is going on so that, for us customers, it is plainly not possible to have at least a bit of understanding leading to all kinds of negative theories about possible reasons for these always repeating situations.
  11. Aleksis Member

Valor is really broken.... this isnt funny any more. o_O Whole Raidforce and guild was kicked out from the server is in many different spots in the zone oO
  12. Anghammarad Well-Known Member

Spell Lag. Rotas can't be kept... this is sometimes 5+ seconds spell lag and more... mostly a minimum of 3 seconds.

Open Field up to a minute chat lag...group invite took 2 minutes to reach me. phantom sea, tranquil sea, molten pools, Echoes of time...
  13. Beee Well-Known Member

14. Spunkel Member

and again: server was fine the whole day, it comes to raidtime and the performance is going nuts. you hit a key and the CA starts to flash for a couple of seconds or the button stays greyed out. it's so freaking annoying.
  15. Fedalia New Member

This lags will be the Headshot for the Raiding Players on Valor
    i think about Quitting after 11 years Everquest
  16. Firi Member

Many thanks for screwing up the progression on the German realm.

Firi - Leader Unreal

Thanks for the Mail:
    we confirm the cancellation of your All- Access Membership . We will miss you!
    Kalderon likes this.
  17. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Pretty sure the problems are on all servers, not just Valor.

Splitpaw has been awful past few days. You can't say they aren't trying to fix it, see Beta weekend.
  18. Spunkel Member

There might be different levels of "awful"... If it would be the same on Splitpaw like on Valor, i'd bet there would be more complaints about it from Splitpaw's side. It is simply impossible to raid on Valor right now. We experience so huge lagspikes that you cannot lay down any progress bosses atm - and i'm not talking about dinos, bootybay or castle.

In addition, i cannot see the relationship between the problems with the server and the beta weekend. Making sure that the transition to the new databse works fine doesn't effect solving problems on live servers which happen only during higher population hours, does it?

I see people canceling their memberships. People who paid for this game 10+ years are actually about to leave. This makes me sad since i still enjoy the game, but the obvious "i don't give a f**k attitude" shown by Daybreak makes me sick. Showing interest would include some real working on the problems, like joining raids on effected realms (e.g. watching what is going on live), reports what is happening in the background at least on a daily basis (2-3 times would prove it even better) and by this actually proving that WIndstalker's words are true and not only to soothe people.

Sad dirge about to sing his last song here.
  19. Ajjantis Well-Known Member

Die Probleme sind auf allen Servern, nicht nur Valor.
  20. Spunkel Member

Dann geh mal auf AB oder so. da ist der lag nen witz im vergleich. natürlich zur deren hochzeit vergleichen. klar.