Updated ProSiebenSat.1 Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Dexella, Nov 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seffrid Active Member

If EQ2 transitions to ProSieben then the only issue is whether Smed's promise to existing players is upheld, if it isn't then the game will only be accessible for European players through ProSieben regardless of the server you play on. Transferring characters will make no difference to that and will therefore be of no benefit. However, if you're based in the US then your account is presumably flagged as US anyway and the only change you would see on any transition to ProSieben is a further decimation in the population on Splitpaw, in which case I can understand your then wanting to transfer to a US server.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Sigh, yeah. :-(

Uwk
  3. Pipsissiwa Well-Known Member

I'm taking everything in the article quoted by Seffrid with a huge pinch of salt. It all sounds like public appearance 'flannel' to me. Saying that "they've done everything they can do to make players happy" - not according to the DCUO forums they haven't. And the comment about other games having transitioned - no they haven't - so that is an outright untruth, said almost certainly in the name of appearances and marketing.

Sadly I'm also treating Smed's tweets in the same way - Given the way SOE has been behaving (not least turning every perk into a 'promotional' offer), they will all be re-designated as a joke, like the community-poking comments about EQNext having permadeath.

Just enjoying the game while I still can, hoping against hope that SOE will let us existing players stay forever.
  4. Seffrid Active Member

That's my approach to Vanguard at the moment. As for EQ2, after all the fuss here over the last year and the constant trivialisation of combat I find I only very rarely want to log in and then not for long.
  5. Colibri Member

I have to create an acc with prosieben to play eqnext? Thanks for making the decision easy :D
    Wirewhisker likes this.
  6. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

8. Dexella Associate Producer

Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.