Update

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Mythik, Mar 21, 2017.

1. Tierisch Well-Known Member

Nope, sorry just Windows Defender =/
  2. KEV1NJ New Member

ok, well actually I'm glad to be wrong because that would be a bear to iron out with two different programs involved.
    Tierisch likes this.
  3. Tierisch Well-Known Member

For me the trouble comes and goes, with VERY short periods of 44-60+ fps and then right back down to 1 fps. Can't craft, heck, can't hardly walk LOL. Had the same happen in TD housing, High Keep 3 GH and in Twark.
  4. Sennetta Active Member

Cant log in on most of my characters get stuck on UI screen very annoying as I want to work on them
  5. Sabap New Member

I am using Comodo. Since the .EXE hash changed, Comodo placed the process in containment. I disabled the AV, Firewall and containment and ran EQ2 again. Same result. Horrible lag.
  6. Ledeo New Member

Regardless of how I launch, system is sticking on Loading UI resources and not loading at all. When I select exit, after a half hour or so, the screen does show my players screen, locked and dark as it is exiting. Can someone possibly provide an ETA for fixing what you just broke?
  7. Tierisch Well-Known Member

Jarmiss if it helps, here is my PC:

Intel Core i7-6700 @ 3.40 Ghz
    16 gig RAM
    64 bit Windows 10
    NVidia GeForce GTX 745
    Hard Drive NVMe PM951 NVMe Samsung (Solid State drive)
  8. Asterra New Member

Okies, the wife and I have 2 accounts. Both have Nvidia GPU's and we're having the same issues with FPS. We've tried Butcherblock, Steamfont and G-Fay all the same 120 FPS until you try and move then it bombs to 1 - 2 FPS.

Worth a note though.. FSP was absolutely fine on both comps in our guild house in Qeynos.

Hope this helps a little
    Tierisch likes this.
  9. James Patterson New Member

Computer1: Intel processor, nvidia 750ti video - lagged

Computer2: AMD processor, nvidia 950 video - normal
    Tierisch likes this.
  10. Tierisch Well-Known Member

Hmm it couldn't be the AMD proc, could it?
  11. Sabap New Member

Time to restore from the previous state if you ask me (given that they use VM ware or Hyper-V). Better to do that and fix it on your own time, instead of interrupting gameplay.
  12. Srai Member

AMD FX-4100
    Radeon HD7770

Can't move more than about 5 steps without dropping to 1fps
    Tierisch likes this.
  13. Sennetta Active Member

daybreak please fix this now people pay to play , I think you owe us a double xp weekend for this seeing we cant play!
  14. Asterra New Member

@Tierisch . Both my computers at intel. I5 & I7 so maybe not AMD related soley.
    Tierisch likes this.
  15. Tierisch Well-Known Member

Guys, I told you not to let the hamsters get into the booze. They get all jerky when they are drunk..
    Tanya and paksen1 like this.
  16. KEV1NJ New Member

I have intel core i7-3770K CPU @ 350GHz 3.90 GHz.
  17. Tierisch Well-Known Member

Yeah and someone else with an AMD is having the trouble too.. =( oh well. Time to send the hamsters to rehab =P
    Asterra likes this.
  18. Mathafern Well-Known Member

My crafters are doing fine in a small guildhall (though it takes forever to zone there).
    My main is dying of lag in Obulus.

intel/nvidia. Had no problems running around this morning, DOA after the patch.
  19. James Patterson New Member

2 accounts on the same computer.... one account is lagged, the other is normal. Is this an account problem?
  20. Sharrine New Member

Same here, major lag issues, trying to zone, Loading UI Resources........ taking over 10 minutes; can't play. Was fine this morning before the patch, played 3 hours no issues.