Update

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Mythik, Mar 21, 2017.

1. Mythik New Member

After update lag has been so bad game is almost unplayable. Anyone else?
    paksen1, Tanya, eheartbeat and 2 others like this.
  2. Jazznblues New Member

Same here.
    Tierisch likes this.
  3. Anamathae Member

Reporting lag spikes on AB, also people reporting cannot load into the game from character select. Stuck on loading UI resources.
  4. jaxus New Member

i cannot even type in the game, graphics is so slow after patch
    Tierisch likes this.
  5. Ubesoft New Member

that is my problem stuck in loading ui resources trying to enter toon in GH.
    eheartbeat likes this.
  6. Jrox Well-Known Member

It's the end of the world as we know it!
  7. Yenatwo New Member

HOF is a nightmare as well....dey broke it good congratz deybreak games
    eheartbeat and Tierisch like this.
  8. Steelviper Active Member

Seriously, can we get at least for ONCE a patch which doesn't break something? What are we players paying this game for, if for every new maintenance patch we have to expect some frustrating experience and aggravation?
    Sorry, not meaning to be rude, but this got seriously old, and typical.
    Tanya likes this.
  9. General Kazuma New Member

went from running 60 locked fps even when 2 boxing to 1 fps and cant play at all literally. whatever they did broke things for alot of people and they need to get on the ball and fix this.
    Tanya and Tierisch like this.
  10. Tierisch Well-Known Member

IoR also has major lag trouble since the update
  11. Rdy2rock Member

I rarely post anything and have been playing since just after launch. The way this game is being managed right now is ridiculous. As mentioned above, every patch breaks multiple other things. Some things go unfixed for long periods of time. I have a lot of time invested in this game but am seriously considering just giving up. Can we please get some fixes and quit making Tuesday a day of misery?
    Tanya likes this.
  12. Gaviana New Member

I'm having Awful lag, taking 10 minutes to log in from UI Resources page, and Terrible lag, can't even type. It''s ridiculous we cant even get a week of uninterrupted game play because something is always broke. :(

-Maj'Dul Server.
  13. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

ZERO problems here.
    Currently two systems, four accounts sitting in Kylong Plains, residing in PA on a Comcast connection.
  14. mythicaly Active Member

frame rates are unreal fix it fast please
  15. James Patterson New Member

I have 2 computers. One is running EQ2 normally, the other is experiencing extreme lag.
  16. Jamiss Developer

We are aware of the issues and are investigating the cause right now.
    Tanya, Tritton, eheartbeat and 2 others like this.
  17. Jamiss Developer

Can you tell me the differences between the two computers? PM me anything that's significantly different about them?
    Tierisch likes this.
  18. Gaviana New Member

Thank you! Hopefully its a quick and painless fix.
    Tierisch likes this.
  19. Tierisch Well-Known Member

@Jamiss, thank you for being on top of this.
    @James Patterson, can you please post the differences between the 2 comps here as well, thank you! I just updated my GeForce drivers, but that didn't help.
  20. KEV1NJ New Member

I am having the same issue. It feels like something in the new update (or in the daily AV update) is conflicting with the antivirus. I didn't get a message or anything, just making a blind guess. I'd be curious if all of us with this problem are using AVG?