[UPDATE] Kaladim Content Update Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by dreamweaver, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Zenji Well-Known Member

We have been asking this question for a while now. The timeline would put it about June 16th, but the patch cycle puts it June 23rd.

Would love to see it come a week early June 9th.
  2. Banzaii New Member

Speaking of Kaladim, and I'm talking about the zone itself, I just ran a character there ten minutes ago, crashed, and cannot access that character. All other characters seem fine but the one in the Kaladim zone cannot be loaded in for some reason.
  3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I guess you have tried again by now , when you crash , it's instant for you , but for the rest of the game your toon is still there
    link dead so you can't log on to that toon , because your already there

If that problem still persists , put in a ticket .
    Breanna likes this.
  4. dreamweaver Community Relations

It's not going to be early. They are targeting June 23.
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

thanks my dreamy frog weaver you gave us a day to look forward to ( grins ) :D .
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Zenji Well-Known Member

thanks for the update DW :)
    Breanna and dreamweaver like this.
  7. Warlyx Member

keep the exp boost please !!!
  8. dreamweaver Community Relations

I doubt it's going to stick around until then but it's always possible.
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Seth Active Member

double loot.
  10. dorotea Well-Known Member

The longer the better for the xp bonus. We are getting a lot of new (to the server) people and the usual xp haircut makes it a lot harder to catch up than if xp were usually at 100%.

For that matter a lot of us don't have Overseer and because of how it works on the server (floods of almost useless harvestables many not even in the game any more) many who have it don't use it. Please, please if you do another double overseer mission week gives us double xp instead. Or almost anything else.
    Carynn and Rosyposy like this.
  11. Zenji Well-Known Member

We had 3 weeks of double XP, then 2 weeks of double coins, then a week of double XP.
    I would like double coins again please.
  12. uthair New Member

Are there any plans to allow character transfers between accounts for kaladim? Clearly we're talking about kaladim to kaladim transfers....i have a whole mess of toons i didn't plan appropriately for /wrists
  13. Seth Active Member

Too much hassle, would mean implementing Another feature seperate from the current account transfer one.
  14. Kharnagex New Member

how about letting the dang conjurer actually do some damage between 70-80, their dps is pathetic compared to practically all dps classes. We can barely outparse bards