[UPDATE] Kaladim Content Update Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by dreamweaver, Jan 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fungiboi New Member

Hello, hear my plea!

Fix shaman doggos.

Ancient pedigree & spiritual ally buff do no work since the great AA sundering.

Borked, Brooke, broke.
  2. Kalika Well-Known Member

Amusing , i know a few honest shaman who do not hide behind their dogs, and dog dps is really way too high. Even at level 80 i saw dogs doing 8-10 k. Often Dog dps was twice the master dps.

Very obviously dog dps should probably be divided by 2.

For my summoner pet damage is usually 1/3 of the summoner/pet duo and it is often quite less, but it is a bit sketchy since the conjurer blazing avatar is credited to the conjurer pet but casted by the conjurer.

For shaman dog dps should be around 1/4 of the shaman/dog duo, currently it is around half and it is often more.

So yes fix dog damage and half it ;-)
  3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

On a different subject .
    I have noticed that there seam to be no rewards on the Inheritance merchant for Sentinel's Fate .
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

please ad the items to the inheritance merchant , I got the voucher but nothing to spend it on.
    Arielle Nightshade and Breanna like this.
  5. Grawl Member

Update notes for 3/30/21 do not say whether the class changes are for live only or for all.
    Looking at my brigand yesterday, it's obviously live only since all my skills stayed the same damage.
    I'm guessing the changes were effecting Rogue classes the most because of the reset change to the Flowing Black Robe and really knocking down their dps. Now yes I know the reset was really never intended, but since it was in there for MONTHS, I'm guessing some other dps classes were crying about rogue dps. So changes were made around the board to all HQ items. By the way, people are pretty po'd about the underfoot bow HQ. Considering how long it takes and then nerfing it heavily..

PSST. You didn't revert all the HQ items back to their original form. I'll let you figure out what you missed.

That being said, since you guys gave some love to Rogues on live, how about giving some to those on TLE?
    Really didn't enjoy loosing 25-30k dps because of 1 change.

Can you guys in the future PLEASE specify these changes if on LIVE only?
    Thank you.
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

just recycling this thread so I don't have to make one myself ,

responding to Kanders post .
    Wow if we make it to the end of that list I would be a happy camper .
    Lol there are Beastlords in our future , I will so make one , or two .
    Breanna likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.