Transfer service - when will it be back up?

Discussion in 'EQ2Players.com Website Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Meryddian, Dec 1, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-EomerFarstar Guest

I was going to start a new thread but I will just ask my few questions here
    I am currently Runnyeye but thinking of moving.
    When you transer how many items can you take(do you just fill up boxes in your inventory) and everything goes with you ?
    Does it cost more to transfer with items or is everything included in the $50 fee ?
    Does platinum get transferred or does it have to be sent to another character on the same account ?
    Lastly, does all the personal status get reset etc ?
    Sorry for asking noobie questions but I couldn't find answers in any of the stickies lol.
    Thanks for any futre replies
  2. ARCHIVED-Meryddian Guest

Still not working right.... I'm able to log in, choose the character I want to move, enter my info, and then when I go to the next page, I get this error list:

HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report
    description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.
    exception
    javax.servlet.ServletException
    com.sony.soe.web.mvc.BaseCmdController.go(BaseCmdController.java:173)
    org.infohazard.maverick.flow.ThrowawayControllerAdapter.go(ThrowawayControllerAdapter.java:54)
    org.infohazard.maverick.flow.CommandBase.go(CommandBase.java:66)
    org.infohazard.maverick.Dispatcher.service(Dispatcher.java:346)
    javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810)
    root cause
    javax.servlet.ServletException
    com.sony.soe.platform.charactertransfers.control.TransferOrderCmd.go(TransferOrderCmd.java:173)
    com.sony.soe.web.mvc.BaseCmdController.go(BaseCmdController.java:171)
    org.infohazard.maverick.flow.ThrowawayControllerAdapter.go(ThrowawayControllerAdapter.java:54)
    root cause
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    com.sony.soe.platform.charactertransfers.objects.TransferContainer.getFreshCharacterSummaries(TransferContainer.java:81)
    com.sony.soe.platform.charactertransfers.control.action.SubmitTransAction.go(SubmitTransAction.java:59)
    com.sony.soe.platform.charactertransfers.control.TransferOrderCmd.go(TransferOrderCmd.java:138)
    com.sony.soe.web.mvc.BaseCmdController.go(BaseCmdController.java:171)
    note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat/5.0.25 logs.

Arrrrghhhhhh.......*facedesk*
  3. ARCHIVED-Meryddian Guest

....and now the above error message is alternating with, when you get to the page that says, "What kind of service would you like?" and choose account->account; server->server or account->server/account, it simply keeps reloading that page over and over.

*sigh*