Tradeskill "epic" quest

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Domino, Feb 6, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-Ozymundas Guest

I can't say I'm happy that the quest requires a commisioned item to be made by each crafter class. I guess I'll sit on my thumbs while I wait for 8 other lvl 80 crafters of different classes to get to the place I am before I can continue on...
  2. ARCHIVED-Caethre Guest

OOC.
    Removed - since I now believe that what I just thought was the case and buggy, is not at all. Nothing to see here. :)
    *grin*
  3. ARCHIVED-Anestacia Guest

Anyone found the eternal nightshade yet? Ive been all over LP and dont see anything to harvest. I have tried roots, dens etc and nothing out of the ordinary from those.
  4. ARCHIVED-Faymar Guest

Anestacia wrote:
    Sonborn Cemetery :)
  5. ARCHIVED-Anestacia Guest

Thank you so much :)
  6. ARCHIVED-Lodrelhai Guest

Hint on the scrap piles:

Each scrap pile gives a specific type of harvest - oil canisters give used grease, small gears flat on the ground give the gnomish bolts, the used power source is a flat rectangular thing with stuff on top of it, and the rusted water pump is a gear stuck upright in the ground.
  7. ARCHIVED-Nimbrithil Guest

So i will have to level up the harvesting abilities of my tradeskiller?

Well that sucks.
  8. ARCHIVED-Vendolyn Guest

Epic quests that are difficult? *gasp*
  9. ARCHIVED-cdxrd Guest

Nimbrithil wrote:
    Are the harvests no trade? Or even visible to those NOT on the quest? If not, it sucks worse than I thought.. None of my crafters has EVER harvested.. lol
  10. ARCHIVED-FEXX Guest

Ran into a brick wall : First step on Scholar Errands AND Craftsman Errands after finishing with Neeta Cabbageleaf in RV.
    Level 100 ^^^ mobs... no item given such as the smoke bomb for doing Drafling Tower:Tradeskill and just cant figure out how to get past them.
    Anyone help ??
  11. ARCHIVED-Hellswrath Guest

Harvestables are just quest updates. Never touch your inventory. And I still can't find the used power supply.
  12. ARCHIVED-Ozymundas Guest

FEXX wrote:
    The books you gather from the bookshelves can be used to "stun" the djinn for 1 minute. Just grab 20 books or so and you are on your way. Hotbar them from your inventory.
  13. ARCHIVED-Kulssin Guest

Vendolyn@Unrest wrote:
    Hehe.. anybody who thinks these are easy needs to come try them where I play. The folks in the tradeskill chats are already blaming everyone here for tipping off the Q's to camp these new quest points. XD
  14. ARCHIVED-FEXX Guest

Harvest everything BUT the powersupply, then harvest the weeds in LP, then zone back into Steamfont.. the appropriate scrap heaps are now in place. Should be 2-3 right at the zone in Steamfont side
  15. ARCHIVED-denmom Guest

cdxrd wrote:
    Same here.

I've 8 crafters, all but two (two adventurers) have not harvested beyond T2.

This blows. >_<
  16. ARCHIVED-JesDer Guest

Pheep@Unrest wrote:
    Yah ... I give up .. My carp is a lvl 26 guardian that has never been to RoK and never harvested .. I just got her a sokokar and did "new lands new profits" .. at this point I am giving up completely... I just wasted about 2hrs of time and still cannot even come near to getting this quest ... totally worthless

Well .. nice try Domino .. but unfortunatly the reqs for this are not "pure" Tradeskill
  17. ARCHIVED-Faymar Guest

Vendolyn@Unrest wrote:
    *ROTF*
  18. ARCHIVED-Vendolyn Guest

Jesdyr@Unrest wrote:
    One of the main points behind epics is, not everyone will be able to attain them. Of the solo/group one, not every level 80 adventurer will be able to get to the finishing point of the epic, and even fewer will be able to complete the raid version.

The same thing can be directed towards tradeskill epics. Without a degree of extreme difficulty to obtain, they're just not very epic.
  19. ARCHIVED-Jenarie Guest

Jesdyr@Unrest wrote:
    I disagree . The REQUIREMENTS are pure tradeskill... it is a question if we want to put in the extra time or not. My level 9 wizard 78 jeweler already has the faction for this but unfortunately has never done any harvesting past T1. I'll wait and see what the reward is and then decide to either put in the time skilling up harvesting or skip it. But I CAN do it. It is just a question of how much effort I am willing to put into it.
    I would have been 80 a while ago but I chose to do only faction writs from level 75-78 skipping all the first time pristine bonuses. I'm +10k faction with one of the three factions now and very much looking forward to the new recipes that are coming like the Provi ones. Skilling up the harvesting would be another timesink but it entirely doable.
  20. ARCHIVED-TaleraRis Guest

I haven't found any sort of new NPC in Riliss to answer the question asked earlier. Anyone else find one?