ToV Preview Ethereal Jewelry Drop Locations

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Xelgad, Oct 3, 2013.

1. Anghammarad Well-Known Member

Wifey got 2 of the tear sparkeled... both in em advanced solo.

First time helping someone, second time just after timer reset the same day with merc.
  2. Wurm Well-Known Member

3. Ajjantis Well-Known Member

4. Wurm Well-Known Member

OK now that makes sense.
  5. Quabi Active Member

I can confirm they drop off the EM versions of both zones. My friend thinks they only drop off the EM versions...anyone seen an ethereal from a HM chest?
  6. Wurm Well-Known Member

[IMG]

Not quite 13k but not shabby.

And Quabi my friend got one off WBC (group) HM yesterday. No idea about the AS zones though.
  7. Ranga Active Member

With the bloodied blade, I don't get this "Inflicts 25.0% of max health in piercing damage on caster"

Why would I want to inflict dmg on myself just for a 5k proc? Am I getting this all wrong? I guess so, someone pls explain.
  8. Ragna Well-Known Member

For a lvl 95 character it's a 400K+ proc ;)
  9. Karagon Active Member

From heroic zones - does it drop only from last nameds?

And can you fix heal's of last named in chelsith? So it can be interrupted after you kill the adds...
  10. Anghammarad Well-Known Member

You can go with only 2 addwaves/heals in Advanced Solo. Just clubber him to 30% and use the red stone =P
  11. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

They said last named only.

And the heal I'm 99% sure thats the part of the script...
  12. Glassjaw Active Member

Yea the heal is part of the script. It's percentage based so at each on you bring him down to he stops, spawns adds, runs to one of the 3 pillars and heals to full. The adds die so fast and the name takes longer than it should to heal back to full at each pillar effectively wasting peoples time.
  13. Wakanash Member

Anyone have a Drop rate on these? Ive been doing these zones over and over and haven't had one drop.
  14. Coriel Active Member

So I (conjuror with fury mercenary) did two advanced solo zones wearing this ring.

The ring procced 34 times in WBE solo and 27 times in WBC solo. In WBE I killed 80 mobs (a few of them pets respectively summoned essences), in WBC I killed 75 mobs. Let's just assume I was at 100% health very often and trust that the proc rate is right.

However, the highest heal that procced, in both zones, was for 5860 points (3 heals for 5860 points in WBE, 3 heals for 5860 points in WBC).

Any chance either the proc or the proc description will be changed so it actually does what it should do?
  15. Quabi Active Member

I've noticed that Blooded Blade is the same way. It reads 400K damage but it procs for 390K without debuffs. It's weird.
  16. Daalilama Well-Known Member

I assume its one of 2 things they screwed up on the proc making it hit for less than listed or the amount of heal you needed was less that the max it provides.
  17. Coriel Active Member

Quite unlikely that the amount of heal I needed six times was exactly 5860 points...
  18. Coriel Active Member

My best guess, in terms of proc rate, is that my pet isn't proccing the ring when it lands a death blow.
  19. Estal Well-Known Member

Indeed, at 75%, 50% and 25% he runs off, you kill the adds, then sit around bored waiting for him to finish healing and becoming attackable again, at the very least they should make him heal instantly so we don't have to sit around and wait, or just get rid of the heal and give him the full hitpoints to start with.

Appears to be similar to the old ethereals, as in far less than 1%.
  20. AutumnRain New Member

I've been watching to see if anyone shared the same thoughts as me. If non-healers have their way, they'll all be decked out in that earring along with that other item that deals 25% self inflicted damage to the player every second and a half. Really? How the heck is a group heal supposed to keep up with that kind of proc damage firing off every so often onto all of your group members all throughout the fight? I already know it's mitigated damage but seriously.....group heals aren't going to be fast enough, And damage every 1 1/2 second if you aren't a tank requires special attention that might be better directed toward keeping a tank up. If you add items that inflict that kind of damage for all 5 other group members, you almost have to also include something for the healers to counteract that damage. Somebody gonna die.....
    Malleria likes this.