TLE (PvE) Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Gninja, Jul 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chemdawg New Member

I don't care about it in beta, but for the live TLE servers, please remove all races that don't correlate with the game's launch to ensure a true progression feel. Not until the servers unlock the expansions should those certain races become available.

Also, since you went as far as to take out quest map-markers, can you please let us "discover" maps in a zone?
  2. Ucala Well-Known Member

tbh the group zones are nice, but the fact you can run them without a tank is a bad design.

just ran RoV and Nek castle without a actual tank, cleared both zones (and varsoon).
  3. Ucala Well-Known Member

Did beta just go down?
  4. Peak Nagafun

So, I think we've downed most of the x2 contesteds, if not all of them.

In all of our kills, we only had a handful of 50s, and our offtank for the majority of them was tanking red con adds.

Safe to say that they probably need a little buffing.
  5. Mustafar New Member

Pretty much .
  6. Ucala Well-Known Member

killing 36 x2s or something with 50s doesn't really qualify for "needs buffing"
    Siren and Belenos like this.
  7. Chemdawg New Member

Agreed, I think some mobs should be toughened. I wouldn't mind wiping to stuff and going, "Oh damn, we should probably get a tank/healer for this."
  8. Chemdawg New Member

True, a tank shouldn't be able to off-tank red con though
  9. Peak Nagafun

I mean, we're killing the T5 ones. Not the T3/T4 ones.
  10. Chemdawg New Member

The servers are back up by the way.
  11. Ucala Well-Known Member

with the highest contested zone being...Lavastorm? Sol eye I guess? there isn't many T5 contested that comes to my mind. how many x2s are you talking about here
  12. Peak Nagafun

Might be missing some. That'd be Hand of the Caldera in Sol Eye, Xiggalg the Fearfiend in Cazic-Thule, Knubed and Alangria in Permafrost, and King Zatan in Everfrost.

Haven't pulled any of the x4s yet.
  13. Wabit Active Member

PF has 2: knubbed, alengria
    EF has 2: seraph of stags, that icegill guy
    Sol eye had: hand of calsometing
    LS: asphysica, mangowhatever outside sol eye
    RV: nightblood, and that dog
    Catic Thule: stone golem, one on the other side.
    off the top of my head.
  14. Peak Nagafun

On a separate note, there are a number of T5 contested pieces that were changed at some point, probably during stat consolidation.

As a result, a lot of gear that was once tank gear has become healer gear. Gear that was once healer gear became tank gear. Issue being that the healer gear still has the tank-style procs (like, taunts, etc) while the tank gear now has procs more relevant to a healer (crowd control).
    Siren likes this.
  15. Wabit Active Member

If you're gonna try a x4, do Drayek (easiest) as a baseline...

all the t5 epic gear is fubar. Went though about 30 items via links... Most are just junk, prizzys are way OP
  16. Peak Nagafun

If you want a full list, it's something like:

Sol Eye: Hand of the Caldera (x2), Lord Nagalik (x4)
    Lavastorm: Asphyxia (currently heroic, should be x2), and Solusek's Fist (x4)
    Everfrost: King Zatan (x2), The Kra`thuk (x4)
    Permafrost: Alangria (x2), Knubed (x2), Vox (x4)
    Feerrott: Acrimoniad (x2), Vaz`Gok the Cursed (x4)
    Cazic-Thule: Xiggalg the Fearfiend (x2), Venekor (x4)

That's for T5. There are a few others that you mentioned, but also the spider in Nek (39 x2?), the guy in the back of Zek (41 x4 or something?), and yeah.
  17. Peak Nagafun

On another note, did they buff Vox? I think it went from 55 or 56 x4 to a 58 x4 at some point in the last few days.
  18. Peak Nagafun

The contested mobs drop gear that seems to have been updated and still relevant. Basically ALL of the instanced raids drop garbage.
  19. Peak Nagafun

Word on the street is that mitigation got nerfed with the patch moments ago. Might have made the x2s harder. Will have to try again soon.
  20. Xephane Active Member

Is there any way of telling what they do in these mini updates..? I'm sure they must post it somewhere and I would like to know what happens every time i get booted off :p
    Pikaboo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.