TLE (PvE) Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Gninja, Jul 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wabit Active Member

You're correct, I looked mostly at Fyst (only thing that ever dropped plate for me =/), and Borxx (neither upgraded). Some of the instanced gear I have (weapons, shields, random plate with procs).

The effects vs stats are messed up on lots of things.

Vox was 55, and dropped a wood chest more often than not. If Vox got beefed to 58, what's Darathar 60?

On live Vaz'Gok has like a 60 min respawn timer. Wonder if they changed it back to the 5-7 days (can't remember).
  2. Ucala Well-Known Member

[IMG]

this doesn't look right
  3. Wabit Active Member

Can I be in your group? The Mastercrafted food/drink seem overpowered (+30 to stats, max health 3%, .5% to attributes at level 10)
  4. Slant Well-Known Member

Maybe this has been adressed but whats up with mitigation? My tank dropped from 60% mit to 38% mit and defence stand doesnt increase it. I asked guildies and it seems that only I am effected. Is this a tank specific nerf or am i bugged?

My other tank is like this too so im guessing its a nerf. What I dont understand is why it effects tanks only? My guidlie has no reduction to his armor. He has 55% mit on his assassin... Are the days of tanks tanking a thing of the past?
    Belenos likes this.
  5. Ucala Well-Known Member

was just in CT also, contested Venekor was up (55x4)
  6. Hyiero Active Member

Another Request List.

1. All mobs need buffing or players need debuffed currently content is way to easy, tanking isn't really necessary atm and ^^^ just don't feel dangerous.

2. T5 raid mobs need loot tables looked at and adjusted even if you guys have to lower the amount of drops they drop. The stats should be better from a raid piece then a dropped legendary from grouped content.

3. Experience is just a little fast again but really close, maybe drop it another 10-15%?

4. Harvest nodes drop too many ingredients, makes tradeskilling to easy and will ruin the market? At launch you could fail and it would take one of your swings away from the node. Don't know if it's possible but it would be awesome if we could set it back that way, or atleast have you only harvest 1 or 2 per successful swing.

5. Summoners Pets are amazingly strong still. Anyway to tone this down?
  7. Hyiero Active Member

Mit seems to be cut in half now - will test the results in a group asap
  8. Syneofeternity Member

Mit debuff seems just a tiny bit too much? Tank was getting super smacked in decent gear by blue ^^^ solo pulls maybe something like 40-45% debuff. Also having played a summoner class they are incredibly OP right now. I can solo 2-3 levels above me ^^^ mobs without any real danger.
  9. Adjuvant1 Member

I know it's been said, but summoners with their buffed pets from AoM are ridiculously overpowered dps. Maybe you can change this across the board, stats for pets under level 61.

Many treasured loots and quest rewards are very strong and make crafting purposeless. Level 20 treasured gear has better stats in many instances than the t4 crafted. That is broken. As an aside, it may be part of the issue why people can still level so efficiently even with xp turned down. The rate is right but the difficulty is very low. It should only be so easy with gear/skills crafted with rares or full-on legendary equiv.

Level 50 skills cannot be crafted as they require t6 mats. If this is an oversight, please look into it.

That's about it. Having fun otherwise.
  10. Atze New Member

Mitigation seems bugged. Mine is 41,5% vs a lvl 22 Mob. It doesnt matter if i change Stances or not. Def Stance should increase it by 15%
  11. Wabit Active Member

Another itemization post from me...

There was a distinct lack of ranged fabled weapons, I can think of 3 bows: BAoW, one of the prizzy dragons, and one that was crafted from SotL. Was there a Fabled throwing weapon item? Our sacrificial Ranger was always complaining about that after the 347th RGF dropped.

Are there any Fabled cloaks? Zatan had Fabled charm slots added at some point.
  12. Koko Well-Known Member

I have a distinct recollection of everything cloak related doing nothing.
    Same for most jewelry, actually.
  13. Jaden Well-Known Member

w
    --------------
    And we did JUST FINE soloing as much as we 'could' and then getting / NEEDING help from friends, and even strangers to accomplish what we needed to when faced with challenges outside soloability. Feathers and sparkly pathing when first put in were fun and interesting but....taken way too far, far enough for there to even be a thing called 'solo timeline' went too far in many EQ II vet's opinion.
  14. Syneofeternity Member

Not a bug, Mit has been reduced by 50% server wide.
  15. Atze New Member

Yeah i knew that and that is fine. But the Defense Stance should increase the Mitigation by 15%. But it doesnt increase it at all.
  16. Slant Well-Known Member

Not all mit. My mage buddy still has full mit at 55%
  17. SeaJae Member

Gear needs to be changed around heavily. Most of the quested gear is better than a lot of the raiding gear you can find end game currently.
  18. CharbrynEQ2 Well-Known Member

If I've missed it in the previous posts, I am sorry - has anyone tested betrayal on the PVE server? I think it would be awesome if they reverted it back to the original quest myself, but just curious to see how it is working.

In case you weren't here, the original quest from Qyenos to Freeport (I never betrayed the other way, who wants to be good? Bleh) had to be started between 10 and 18 or so, had to run across Antonica, Thundering Steppes to the dock, then through Nek Forest, and into Commonlands (and Nek Forest at the time had owlbears in the path). There you had to, among other things, kill 500 orcs, and then kill some traitors/various named people to prove your loyalty. Finally was a step where you had to poison a dockmaster that had a 12 hour respawn, but if you had a group and they timed their hails all 6 could get the update before he died. It was a pain, it was hard, but I don't think flopping classes/alignment should be something that could be done in a few hours (or on live with 50 loyalty tokens).
  19. SeaJae Member

It's the same way it is on live atm, I'm currently exiled.
  20. Atze New Member

- Some of the Lvl 20 Armor Quest Rewards need a Rework:
    I just finished the first two Quests of the Lvl 20 Armor Quest in Freeport. I play as a Berserker. The first two Items are great Updates, but the 3rd Quest now gives me Plate Boots with +14 Agi and +4 Wis. Thats absolute nonsense. Dont know about the following Quests and the other Classes, but i recommend to look after it.
    Belenos likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.