thinking about changing form all access to getting expansion for here

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Geroblue, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

LOL! Okay, AB, I'll remember that. Got folks there. :)

Uwk
    Dude likes this.
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

*laughs* Meneltel always calls me snippy but its Snarky!!

And we would love to have you as well Uwk!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Dude like this.
  3. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Uwk, just so you know, we don't care how much potency you have or if you are F2P or membership, you just need to be able to be able to zone in and die with Cyrrena. She likes taking dirt naps. Or just getting a hard to reach shiny off the floor with her teeth or some other reason...
  4. Meneltel Well-Known Member

By the way, that offer is open to others! But the channel we use is by invitation only so you have semi-prove to be trustworthy, just letting you know. But you can PM Cyrrena and discuss it with her, its her channel.
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

"Dirt nap" is right; my highest level folks there are only 40. I mainly made toons there way back when all I wanted to do was visit the really cool houses there. :D

Uwk
  6. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Means some work, but if you decide you do want to join us, we can assist you. So no big deal, and if you don't, that's fine also. We are laid back and relaxed and know RL>EQ2, no matter how heretical that may be!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Is this a raid invite or a guild invite? 'Cause my AB folks are already members of Restoration... :)

Uwk
  8. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Its a Friend/group invite! No one has to leave their guild and no one has to raid. We meet in a private channel and those who want to do heroic group runs discuss who is going and bringing what and we go from there! We also talk and roleplay and just relax in there also.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Woot! Sounds cool...but I really must get a-crackin' on that holiday house swap, or my name will be Mud for a bit. :-/

Uwk
    of the Several Missed Deadlines
  10. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I'm on Maj'Dul and Skyfire. My highest level toon is 21.
  11. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Too many time zones... I'm at GMT -5 or -6, depending on Daylight saving Time.
  12. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

*scowls at Meneltel and bursts out laughing*

Tsk, tsk Meneltel, it is not my channel, it is our channel, I created it but it is for everybody that I invited and those that they have invited because they trust them implicitly.

Meneltel is correct, we have 4-7 guilds in our channel, we hang out, chat, group, help each other, we have no drama, and we make no demands on anybody. You can RP or not, group or not, chat or not, you are just among friends that will help if you wish. We have done a few heroics, we did not do exceedingly well the first time, but we did complete the instance. We have gotten tremendously better since then. I tend to believe that is because we are learning to group with each other. Everybody offers to sit out so others in the channel can go on the group run. Just in the last few days we now have enough in our channel to run 2 heroic groups or an X2.

Our main goal FUN!!!!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Meneltel like this.
  13. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I got 10 broker tokens... went through them quickly. Had to get another 10. Same character.

Add something to a bag on broker, took another token. Well, only two toons to use now I'm on f2p. But one had over 300 plat on the broker. Got that, don't remember what I sold there to get it.
  14. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I got the reduced price expansion for this account. Planes of Prophecy.

I'll have to wait on all access until next month, or maybe later. Not sure at this point in time.
  15. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Congratulations. Its good to hear that you are still playing. If you ever land a character on AB, let us know.
    Saw-Lau and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  16. Geroblue Well-Known Member