The Ultimate EverQuest II Quest Checklist :: New Home!!

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, and New Player Questions' started by ARCHIVED-Arcanya, Feb 1, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Ogrebear Guest

Ok i'll do it. I"ll update the list probably every 2 weeks. I can upload the list to own site, or if Arcanya want we can keep uploading it to there site. If not my site have plety of bandwith.

For now an small updated copy of the quest list is located here http://quest.sugarbear.org/
    Message Edited by Ogrebear on 06-02-2006 03:47 PM
  2. ARCHIVED-MiloDaCat Guest

A quick search of the forums and I couldnt find this info anywhere, and it was incomplete in the last checklist publish, so:

Freeport lvl 65-70 city writs:

Dismal Rage faction - given by Occultist L'Takk:
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    1. "Seeking Crystalline Carapaces" lvl 66 - Kill Crystalline Burrowers on
    Blackwind Isle, Barren Sky

2. "Harvesting Fetidhorn Limbs" lvl 66 - Kill fetidhorn horrors, near
    Drednever Crash site.

3. "Collecting Information of the Wraith" lvl 67 - Kill tormented wraiths
    in Sanctum of Scaleborn.

4. "Abomination Dissection" lvl 67 - Kill cocotoxic abominations, Bonemire

5. "Securing Items of the Undead" lvl 68 - Kill various Blackscales in
    Bonemire: Blackscale precursors, BS guardians, BS Shadowspeakers, BS
    Shadowminds, BS Bonetalkers, or BS Stalkers.

Arcane Scientists faction - given by Savant Ka'im:
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    1. "Ancient Tablets" lvl 66 - Kill various Blacktalons on Blackwind Isle,
    Barren Sky. Your choice of : Blacktalon adherents, BT conscripts, or BT
    curates.

2. "Basilisk Spikes" lvl 66 - Kill ashengaze basilisks, Bonemire.

3. "Spirit Shards" lvl 67 - Kill Blackscale Darkrains or Blackscale
    Darkflames in Blackscale Sepulcher.

4. "Items of Arcanic Restraint" lvl 67 - Kill Blackscale Dreadknights,
    Blackscale Aegis, or Blackscale Shadowpriests in Blackscale Sepulcher.

5. "Aviak Elemental Spells" lvl 68 - Kill Blacktalon summoners in Palace
    of Awakening.

Freeport Militia faction - given by Commandant Vatinius:
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    1. "Retaliation" lvl 66 - Kill your choice of Blacktalon curates,
    Blacktalon flankers, or Blacktalon conscripts, all on Blackwind Isle,
    Barren Sky.

2. "Armor Improvements" lvl 66 - Kill wasteland striders in Bonemire.

3. "Vornerous Extermination" lvl 66 - Kill your choice of Vornerus
    prowlers, Vornerus defenders, Vornerus drones, or Vornerus hivewards in
    Bonemire.

4. "Droag Espionage" lvl 67 - Kill your choice of Doomwing warriors,
    Doomwing dracomagi, Doomwing mauraders, or Doomwing agents, in Bonemire.

5. "Mechanical Weaponry" lvl 69 - Kill flying guillotines in Palace of
    Awakening.

Seafury Buccanners faction - given by Captain Stovka
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    1. "Ravasect Thinning" lvl 66 - Kill your choice of Vornerus stalkers,
    Vornerus screamers, or Vornerus defenders, in Bonemire.

2. "Drakota Weapons" lvl 67 - Kill either Bloodscale breeders or
    Bloodscale handlers on Isle of Awakening, Barren Sky

3. "Tomb Raiding" lvl 68 - Kill your choice of Blackscale Stalkers, BS
    Bonetalkers, BS Shadowminds, or BS Shadowspeakers, in Blackscale
    Sepulcher.

4. "Aviak Tomes" lvl 68 - Kill your choice of Blacktalon followers, BT
    coadjutants, BT savants, in Palace of Awakening.

5. "Blacktalon Blueprints" lvl 68 - Kill either Blacktalon savants or
    Blacktalon crafters in Palace of Awakening.
  3. ARCHIVED-MiloDaCat Guest

Also, the Tears grifter quest "Hop on Outta Here" was crossed out on the checklist. It does exist, I got it within the last couple of weeks. lvl 60 quest.

I've hailed those guys dozens of times before and since, only was offered it the once though. Kinda rare.
  4. ARCHIVED--Fluffy- Guest

Thanks for posting that list, I've been looking for those for a while :)

For some strange reason, the people I've had check the FP writs only get offered the 60-64 writs, even though they are 65+...

I've added all 20 to my list.
  5. ARCHIVED-MiloDaCat Guest

Fluffy: Was that recently? When I first hit 65 a few weeks ago, I noticed that in addition to the 65-70 writs, I also had access to the 60-64 writ giver. Both writ givers had feathers over their heads. I'm trying to remember, I think it was set so that I could get writs from either guy, but only one per faction.

But, this was fixed recently, as I no longer have access to the 60-64 writs.
  6. ARCHIVED--Fluffy- Guest

I had a friend check about a week ago with a level 65 alt. The choices he got was all the level 60-64 writs.

I also made a quick check on test with a level 70 beta buffed character, again I got the same choice of level 60-64 writs.

Unless I've been incorrectly informed, both the 60-64 and the 65-70 writs are given by the same character, right?
  7. ARCHIVED-Acsodeputy Guest

Hey guys.

I didn't scan this thread so this may already be posted somewhere. I'm having trouble finding a quest that starts in Palace of the Awakened. It's NOT of the Claymore line, though I attained it while doing the Claymore line of quests.

It starts from a mob dropped book (can't remember the name of the book as I'm at work right now and can't lookt it up either) It's a blue book when viewed in inventory.. and the name of the book starts with a D. When examined it gives a quest for a weapon. The name of the quest starts with the work Violence. That's all I can remember right now.

I'll get all the details when I get home from work and fill in the spots that the description is kinda vague.

Punjo
  8. ARCHIVED-Arcanya Guest

I updated the first post in this thread to point it to the new home for the Questers of Norrath. I'm sure it will make a lot of people happy as it fixes some of the shortcomings of the old list. Excellent job done -Fluffy-!
  9. ARCHIVED-Kouluttaja Guest

Fluffy has made an excellent job, the main thing for me is that it seems to be the most up-to-date database of quests. I used to search the NPC called "Toppa Doppster" (in Oakmyst Forest) because it seems to be quite a new NPC and no other site knew him... :)

Anyway, maybe Fluffy or some other user of his site can help me... I like to print out some quest lists, as I like to keep my EQ2 visible all the time... :) So, is there any way I could change the quest list view so that I could see all those columns there is, for example quest starter? Now I can see the quest name and level, and then I can see the starter only by clicking the quest name. So, is this feature unavailable at the moment or how I can see the list?

In short: I would like to list ALL quests like you show the latest additions (quest - category - level - type - starter), is it possible?
  10. ARCHIVED-swoop33 Guest

Sorry am I missing something. I am looking for the excel version of all quests. Was that taken off this website???
  11. ARCHIVED-Condar Tarsonia Guest

Yes, swoop - the Excel version was no longer updated, and was switched to an entirely online format.

-Kataran Planewalker
    Elder, Guardians of the Realm
  12. ARCHIVED-yadi Guest

Fluffy is doing a superb job with the online version... much more effective than having a load of excel pages or printed pages. :smileywink:
    Anyway, I'd like to see a feature like Kouluttaja talked about a few posts up...
    I just sent a message to Fluffy about it... as I would love to be able to sort my list of non-started quests with all the infos just like the new additions... then print that out and off hunting. :smileytongue:
  13. ARCHIVED-Aluadienae Guest

Fluffy:
    Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I can't get my old Excel quest list imported into your new online database - are there step by step directions for this?

Alu
  14. ARCHIVED--Fluffy- Guest

There have been so many changes made to the list, since it was in the Excel format, that the import function would most likely return so many errors, that it would be easier to just enter it manually, than correct to them all.

That is why I've removed the import function from the menu.
  15. ARCHIVED-xirxxtoo Guest

Thanks a lot for keeping this going Fluffy!
  16. ARCHIVED-Sheerpain Guest

I would like to see a "checklist" which would allow me to remove entries from it so i can view the quests I haven't completed. You could use cookies to record the list of removed entries and have the full list on multiple pages instead of by zone.
    Other than that great job on the whole list and thanx for maintaining it Fluffy
  17. ARCHIVED-DrkVsr Guest

Ah checked out the Fluffy checklist for Edgewater Drains and noticed it is missing at least one quest: the one that rewards you with Whip of the Furies, will check next time ah'm online what the name of the quest is (plus compare the quests ah've completed in ED with Fluffy's list)
    Ah like Sheerpain's idea; would be nice to have a running list of quests you have not completed (each time you complete a quest you can go in and 'cross it off your list'), would be nice if you could have separate lists for each character
    {EDIT} Just checked the Languages, and the Orc language is not started from Shin Ree Dervish Requisition, ah believe it is just A Smugglers Requisition (and ah don't believe the Fayefolke language {The Patchwork Tapestry} is a lvl 38 as you can learn it in your early 10's by killing the fairies and dryads in Qeynos Newbie yards {Peat Bog & Oakmyst in particular})
    Message Edited by DarkVisor on 01-23-2007 12:27 AM
  18. ARCHIVED-Okiphia Guest

Orcish IS learned from just An Orc Smuggler's Requisition, not Shin'ree...and the Faye language can be done at 10 or so using the lowbie fairies in Oakmyst or the Dryads and Bixies eslewhere. I think the level for language quests is scaled to you, not a specific level. I could be wrong in that respect though.
  19. ARCHIVED-DrkVsr Guest

Ok, checked, and can confirm with KadajNumou that Orcish is learnt from An Orc Smuggler Requisition

Fayefolke turns out, even though can be learnt at a very early age, is a lvl 38 quest (checked it with mah lvl 39 assassin)

Also, the quest that rewards the Whip of the Furies was listed, A Belt With Potential :(

Would be nice, if possible, when you click on the Quest and it brings up the box, if the box could contain some info about the Quest, if you know what the reward is (not cash as that scales) but the item, or at least the description that appears in the Completed Quests part of your Journal
  20. ARCHIVED-Krakowicki Guest

I would like to see a contact link on the website. I lost my password notes somehow and I can't get back into my personal list. I dread the thought of going thru checking for 2200 quests completed and researching for all those quests I am unabale to do. I don't remember if the personal list setup had a field for email address but that would be helpful for emailing lost passwords. I was able to PM Fluffy when he was online a couple days ago but have not received a reply yet. Do I need to set up a new persona on the website or can I possible get my password emailed to me?