The Ultimate EverQuest II Quest Checklist :: New Home!!

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, and New Player Questions' started by ARCHIVED-Arcanya, Feb 1, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Arcanya Guest

The Ultimate
    [IMG]
    Quest Checklist

Last updated: July 27, 2006
    [The File As It Was Is No Longer Being Updated]

End Questcount: 3223

The old questlist has served it's time. It is now time to move on:
    -Fluffy- took up the task to take the list to an entirely new level!

Be sure to visit the new home for Questers in Norrath:
    http://eq2.fluffy.dk

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message Edited by Arcanya on 07-27-2006 09:09 AM
  2. ARCHIVED-AcidReigns Guest

Great job, Thanks for the info.
  3. ARCHIVED-Karmajay Guest

Wow! I'm at work and can't check the link out yet, but what a job that must have been!

Thanks for your time!

Also, at 33 I've done over 300 quests, I can't believe there are1300! Incredible!
  4. ARCHIVED-Tarindel Guest

Just as a heads up, the Feerot access quest is now level 32 (according to the patch message), not 37. :)

Nice checklist, though! I'm gonna print it out at work and take it home with me tonight!
    Message Edited by Tarindel on 02-01-2005 01:43 PM
  5. ARCHIVED-Arcanya Guest

Fixed :)

Things change so fast... None of the things from the new patch have been incorporated in this list yet though, but I'll make sure to do that today. There are still a lot of inacuracies as well in the list, and incomplete stuff (not to mention quests missing), but in time I'm sure that will be all filtered out.

Also note that most websites list a quest like "Dane Steelfist, Beaurocrat" as 3 seperate quests, since this quest requires 3 different tasks. I only list quests like these once, to keep the questcount accurate. When you look in your quest journal, you'll see it listed as only one quest as well.
    Message Edited by Arcanya on 02-01-2005 02:09 PM
  6. ARCHIVED-Raum Guest

perhaps im blind. where is the link to download the checklist of yours
  7. ARCHIVED-Arcanya Guest

It's on the bottom of the post, next to the smiley. :)
  8. ARCHIVED-Tiberius Guest

In the eldar forest at level 33 you can get a book called the Mystery Of Misty Thicket found it last night sneaking around in there also is another one but I cant remember it at the moment. Is 2-3 different books up in that tree where the scribe is.Also the quest vale of shattering evil/good can both do this quest .
  9. ARCHIVED-Arlik Guest

Thank you so much for this checklist! I am glad to see that I am not the only quest-aholic out there. Your efforts and time are greatly appreciated. :)
  10. ARCHIVED-Iczer Guest

Excellent resource! A 5 star for sure.
  11. ARCHIVED-Collitinius Guest

This list kicks hiney!!

Great job!!!
  12. ARCHIVED-Okie Guest

Amazing work! Thanks so much for all your devoted time and effort. I'll be sure to refer all my other questaholic buddies here so they can see for themselves.

Again, thank you :smileyhappy:
  13. ARCHIVED-Erithorn Guest

Excellent work... a real feat :smileytongue:

One problem however.. I cannot save this as an XLM file in this format (web version) , only view and print :(

Could you make a exel file available?
  14. ARCHIVED-Ashby Guest

15. ARCHIVED-Feindfolio Guest

It is great... can you make it awsome and add in soem info to them... rewards or a walk through on the harder ones.. or a link to a place that does have a walk through of them?

Sorry ... it is great... thanks
  16. ARCHIVED-Collitinius Guest

As I said...this list kicks major hiney.

I have one request, if possible: It won't let me sort the quests by Lvl. Gives me an error that the merged cells need to be the same size. ANYTHING you could do to fix that so they could be sorted by lvl would be unbelievably wonderfully great. If not...the list still kicks major hiney. :)

Thanks for all the time you put in. Just a stellar contribution to the community. Every poster, dev, and mod should thank you, five star you, and offer to buy you dinner....
  17. ARCHIVED-Arcanya Guest

Thanks all for the replies. I'll probably have a new version ready tomorrow. It will have about 100 more quests, plus a couple of fixes.

Erihorn:
    Try right-clicking the link and save as file. It is already an Excel file.

Marlock_Razorblade:
    For more detailed info on the quests you should check out the links in the first post. This file is basically meant to be a checklist, not a walkthrough.

Collitinius:
    I will have to look into that. I'm not too skilled with Excel, but I'll try and figure it out.

Thanks all! :)
  18. ARCHIVED-Aturiel Guest

You're my hero. Being a quest-a-holic as well, I've thought of doing something like this but being inheritly lazy I never got around to it, and now I don't have to! :)

Thanks again!
  19. ARCHIVED-Arcanya Guest

As promised an updated version of the file today. I've made changes to the first post accordingly, so the amount of quests in that post are up to date.

Enjoy! :)
  20. ARCHIVED-Slaskia Guest

You're missing 'Path of the Fury' for Qeynos folks, same NPC as the Warden :)