The One Above Dot bug.

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Enigma, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Arieva Well-Known Member

Merely providing more feedback, 22.8 million ZW raid parse. Expertise account for 253k :( 2 weapons present in group.
  2. Arieva Well-Known Member

Should mention my class is a conjuror, Summoners seem to do horrible with this proc. I'm sure most this has to do with the swarms doing next to nothing damage wise on proc. Can a dev please comment if this will be adjusted further? If not I'll sell the weapon.
  3. Heck62 Active Member

When i look at what it is supposed to do,compared to what it does it's disappointing.
  4. sycla Active Member

Another update without any mention of fixes..looks like they dont care about the regular servers anymore.If the regular server problems are going to be set aside for tle stuff you will have a lot of unhappy players.
    All this waiting to fix the most broken item in the game s@#$
  5. Nubek Active Member

New week, new update notes, still no mention of a fix.

How long are we going to have to wait for this item to function properly?
  6. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

How about lets start an issue at the DBG Issue Tracker, and everyone on this thread upvote the issue? You can't depend on the forums to correctly convey your comments to a dev... whether or not they read the forums is not guaranteed.

I'll go create the issue now, and I'll get you the link.
  7. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Okay, gang. The issue is available at https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/EQII-115 -- go upvote it. The more votes it gets from the player community, the higher priority it gets for a fix.
  8. sycla Active Member

Voted ..but if we don't get enough votes ..they don't fix broken stuff? If that is true its just silly
  9. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I think they use the votes as a method for triaging what gets worked on soonest. There's more info on the tracker site.
  10. Eles Well-Known Member

Don't bother, campansion is close and the ethereals were just like a live test instead of doing beta test before launching new products. :/

not sure what wave stage are we, still on the 2nd? or we are on the 4th wave?
  11. Reevar Active Member

I might have missed it in the 5 pages but Master Strike eats a trigger but does not get an ethereal hit.
  12. Anunnaki Active Member

This piece is so bad (along with the reset one for Summoners) that I'm actively mad I spent the time I did farming to try to get one.
    sojuc and Nubek like this.
  13. Nubek Active Member

Week after week of TLE-server patches. Meanwhile this ethereal has been in-game for 2 months and it's still broken as hell, incredibly frustrating.

Just change it to 100% final ability damage and be done with it.
    sojuc likes this.
  14. sojuc New Member

I must agree - except the blue stats which are nice, this weapon effect is worthless/broken compared with other class ethereals! like other suggested just make it 100% final damage ability and be done with it...
  15. Veta Well-Known Member

Agreed. 100% final ability damge would be better than the current trigger. At least it will then be good for everything. A current issue with the trigger is the swarm add it spawns breaks encounters and sometimes causes them to bug out or reset; it does not occur often but is annoying.
  16. sycla Active Member

Had the ethereal reset raid mobs....is this a new bug?
    What does it take to get broken stuff fixed? I think they don't have time for normal servers.
  17. sycla Active Member

been like 2 months