The Great Cloak Caper has started --location inside!

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Kattt, Jun 15, 2023.

1. DENSER Well-Known Member

And big merci katt !
    Kattt and Feara like this.
  2. Ecclaire New Member

As a paying customer, aka varsoon player, I think being let in on the fact that there was a guild status impacted 2.2 million status award and titles being awarded for this would have been a decent thing to do. Learning now, after the event is over and can no longer be done, is like a slap in the face. No where on the announcement page was it mentioned that there would be anything other than glowy cloaks, which at first appeared as an award for fashion gatherers.
  3. Feara Well-Known Member

Happy August Kattt :)

Thank you for everything you did! Excellent write ups and advise!

Your :cool::cool::cool:!
    Kattt likes this.
  4. Feara Well-Known Member

I apologize for possibly burying your post. I hadn't thanked Kattt yet for all her help so I needed to do so.
    You might consider starting a thread under General Feedback, Ever Quest II Development or
    also in its thread under News and Announcements so it can stand out more for the Developers to see and
    may encourage other players to contribute who missed it also. Just a suggestion.
    Kattt likes this.
  5. Ichoris Well-Known Member

Big Thanks @Kattt. I wasn't able to get them all. Didn't have computer access for one of them. I hope they repeat the event again so I can get the achievement.

I just wanted to give a big thanks to Kattt and others that helped for all their forum posts. As someone that doesn't use Social Media. It was nice to have another way to get the info.

Thanks to all at DBG for the work in doing the cloak event. Please think about doing it again for those like myself that missed it this time around. Thanks again!!
    Kattt and Feara like this.
  6. Frubar Member

Nice to have this forum to reference these events!
    Kattt, Jinksie and Breanna like this.