The Conjuror FAQ (Updated October 18, 2010)

Discussion in 'Conjuror' started by ARCHIVED-Xalmat, Nov 11, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

2. ARCHIVED-Exanthos Guest

lmao, you used my pic for the master air pet. His name is a inside joke among my guild :d
  3. ARCHIVED-Cidal Guest

I have just recently started a Conjurorer and have a question. I recently upgraded my Tellurian Recruit spell to adept 1, but it is still a centipede. Very disappointing as I hate the centipede look. I will be receiving my adept 3 version very soon in the mail (thank you Suki). Will the adept 3 version still be a centipede? I hope not, I was really looking forward to a spider or scarab, or something cool besides a [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn] worm.
  4. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

Yes, Adept 3 and even Master 1 are still centipedes. Refer to my Pet Appearances thread for more details.
  5. ARCHIVED-Cidal Guest

TYVM, that is exactly what I was looking for. Somewhere else I had thought I saw a spider or a scarab for tellurian recruits, but I guess not.
  6. ARCHIVED-Loralor Guest

Scarab was recruit Apprentice 1-4, and spider was adept1-3 recruit before the graphical revamp of the pets.
  7. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

Updated for new information, and removed a redundant question or two.
  8. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

9. ARCHIVED-Ganluan Guest

I noticed you said Aqueous line does crushing damage, but I could've sworn I always see them doing cold damage.
  10. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

You're probably right. It's been awhile since I actually looked at my aqueous pet's damage logs. I'll doublecheck when I get the chance.
  11. ARCHIVED-Loranthala Guest

Yea it was changed to cold damage.
  12. ARCHIVED-Tom333 Guest

Brilliant post, keep the info coming
  13. ARCHIVED-Jaimster Guest

I have a question that I was hoping might be answered (if it was, and I missed it then i haven't consumed enough coffee yet so I'm sorry). I have a level 45 conj who I duo frequently with my husband's wizard (LOL he just got a parser - fun to be had all around)... the question involves the Possess Minion ability. I tried it to see if I could see what my tank pet's HP's were at, and noticed that while I was possessing him, his HP's were at 150% (presumably mine were added to his)... can someone please explain to me the purpose of this spell. Obviously I can't heal him while possessing him, so without a healer that's probably a singularly bad idea, but is this spell incredibly useful or is it just in emergency situations? I guess I just don't really understand the functionality (obviously or it wouldn't be the second time i'd used it through levels 1-45)
    Thanks so much :)
  14. ARCHIVED-DobyMT Guest

I don't wanna hijack the conjuror faq, but in short no. Possess minion has absolutely no use or benefit whatsoever to the game. There USED to be a skill that was implemented taht allowed you to possess the scout pet, and disarm traps, but then that was removed from possess, so now, as it stands, it has absolutely no use or purpose whatsoever.
  15. ARCHIVED-Jeradim Guest

Well, you could possess pet to spam all it's CA's to finish off a mob.
    Ooh Ooh!! Or better yet...you could possess pet to make the tank pet actually taunt!! :smileytongue:
  16. ARCHIVED-arachnidor Guest

Great post of Q&A's!
  17. ARCHIVED-Tyrusstorm Guest

Thanks for the awesome post. I left for other games but just recently returned. This post made my return MUCH easier.. thanks again
  18. ARCHIVED-EQ2Playa432 Guest

Conjuror Forums:
    Conjuror can be written as Conjuror or Conjurer, so please don't create a thread about it. It has been discussed many times and the name of this forum will read Conjurer. This is due to both spellings appearing around EverQuest II game and website.
  19. ARCHIVED-dawy Guest

Great FAQ..5 stars to you sir.
  20. ARCHIVED-dday Guest

Deleted, I read things wrong.
    Message Edited by dday on 11-13-2006 02:30 AM