Thalumbra Indicia : Rewards

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by xkrisx, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Meshuggahx Member

Ye i thought for a reason it gives 6% and not 0.6%. But the non sharing with the pet was more annoying for me.
  2. Ingerimm Well-Known Member

Hello Daybreak developers,

it's nice to see that you finally could you fix the problem with the missing shinys.

Actually we Kander had a correspondingly attractive reward for anyone promised and announced.

I regret to inform, which does not find your choice very appealing to effects on meta-reward Items you.

When you least meaningful effects such as a form of "Aura Share" would have chosen, then here would I think hardly anyone upset.

Effects like "Prismatic reaction", which are intended to protect a scarce 700,000 points Ward 1.9 times the minute a tank which, for example, in the raid about 10.000.000HP has mostly to 13.000.000HP and more or solo 4.000.000HP to 8.000.000HP, us however is a little mystery?

Such effects are unfortunately relatively useless and we as players and users of all recognize this relatively fast.

Do you please again thoughts and adjusts the Item Effects accordingly sensible to.

Unique effects would obviously be the best as long as they are useful for the users, but also beneficial effects such as "Aura Share" would be a good alternative, and this effect would be very beneficial and good for all classes.

thank you in advance
    Ingerimm of Valor
  3. xkrisx Well-Known Member

All I know, is if I am gonna wear the Fighter Wrist, it needs to be changed to something that will Temp me to take off my Bracelet of Penumbran Confidence. As it stands right now, in raid, 29.9% Mitigation and 22% Block or group 17.9% Mitigation and 10% Block are irreplaceable. I have seen plenty of ideas thrown around about just putting two different effects on it and I do like that idea, but be careful what you choose if you go down this road. As it stands though, I will NOT use the Meta Collection as a Bruiser.
    Liou_Unrest, Wurm and konofo like this.
  4. Wurm Well-Known Member

They add Confidence to it's Prismatic Reaction, it will be worthy of being the final reward for tanks.
  5. Arieva Well-Known Member

Nothin in notes about an upgraded version, and the notes are quite light on "fixes" in general. Guess we got our answer..sorry ToT players..we'll give you amazingly OP items from solo zones but not a unique or properly upscaled reward from a long and time consuming collection which folks worked months on.
  6. Sylke Well-Known Member

So, do we think there's a chance of any changes, or should I just go ahead and turn in this collection? :(
  7. Wurm Well-Known Member

I gave up. Them not saying anything and ignoring this various threads about this speaks volumes. So I turned it in and am using the tank item, it's not too bad. But it should have been a lot better.
  8. Sylke Well-Known Member

Luckily, I did the collections on my Conj (fully expecting the tank item, if there was one, to be bad). At least the Barrage wrist isn't completely terrible :/
  9. Rainmare Well-Known Member

anyone know where the clicky is then for the Indicum of the Ill-Seen in the contested? spent several hours in there and couldn't find it. last peice my conjy friend needs, and since some raid forces are demanding furious barrage...thought it'd be at least a semi-decent wrist for it.
  10. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Behind Mo-riath or w/e he's called, in the MC section.
  11. Rainmare Well-Known Member

Thanks Errrorr...managed to get her peices while my pally ate the stonework...but I noticed the clicky poofed. do we know how long before it pops back up?
  12. Marq Member

Off the top of my head its like 2-3h repop, but that might be changed or something else cause we never really tracked it other then go check if up