Thalumbra Indicia : Rewards

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by xkrisx, Feb 2, 2016.

1. xkrisx Well-Known Member

Well, after a month of waiting and multiple supposed patch's to fix the collection, it has finally arrived and finish-able by today's patch. Let me be the first say that I am sorely disappointed by the reward.

First Reward : \aITEM 1959876264 -639939346:Mark of the Darkened Spire\/a
    Probably the best out of the three. 5 Potency increase over prior Furious Barrage Procs but considering this doesn't stack with itself and is found on 11 other items and of that 3 are Wrist items. Very underwhelming for a Meta Collection, isnt unique and not extremely desired.

Second Reward : \aITEM 10542666 -103428255:Bracelet of Stolen Secrets\/a
    Probably the worst of the three rewards in some eyes and maybe the best in others, still considering its found on 9 other items and of that 3 are also Wrists, very underwhelming and not something that stands out as being unique and rewarding for a Meta Collection reward.

Third Reward : \aITEM 2122221010 -160509911:Bangle of the Black Depths\/a
    The tank item and the least upgraded item to whats already in game. There are a total of 8 items already in game with this affect, of that only 1 other Wrist. The proc did NOT get updated or a bonus added to it. Furious Barrage was bumped from 33 to 38 Potency and Cannibalized Health got bumped by .1% and 50% Potency added, while Prismatic Reaction stayed the same.

After waiting for weeks to get this collection finished and all the platinum and time invested in this collection quest, I am VERY disappointed in the effects on these items. We were lead to believe these would be unique and highly desirable. Kander stated that had reworked these items once and then again a second time to make them more desirable but I have say, you missed the mark. I know staffing is limited and you are forced to make due with what ya have, but a little time to make this kind of thing unique and different would have been appreciated. Instead you cookie cut these from what was already in game and as a result, a LOT of people are unhappy.

@ Kander : if you could please look into these rewards and consider making a unique proc for them, it would greatly be appreciated, if you need any ideas on what to make as unique procs are considered, PM Me and I can give you a plethora of ideas and some of which are already in game just not recycled.

Thanks.
    Jrel likes this.
  2. VanDam New Member

To add to what Kris said, it feels like the gift that keeps on giving...
  3. Anjel Member

lol ... all the plat spent and the wait ... feel entitled much ..

@kander great job - keep up the good work
  4. Yahtsee/Daesania Member

Agreed. I regret the time and money invested in this meta by far. :(
  5. Sylke Well-Known Member

No, not great job. The rewards are a complete slap in the face.
  6. Enoa Member

Considering how easy this collection is to complete, the various rewards along the way to the final meta, and the fact that now the shinies pop in heroic instances on killing a single trash the final reward is appropriate imho.
    Laiina and Anjel like this.
  7. BINGO New Member

Agreed
  8. Yahtsee/Daesania Member

Did someone spike your drink or did you even look at any of the rewards? The same items are either in raid or just barely better than what is currently available. After the time that people put into getting these shinies or buying them, it is not even remotely worth the effort. Its not about being entitled. JFC.
  9. Ansom Active Member

The tank item is.... :confused: o_O
  10. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

Well.... 1 and 3rd really sucks lol ... second is so-so but nothing spectacular (although when we are raid buffed boost for AMOD is welcome)
  11. VanDam New Member

It just doesn't cut the mustard as an expansion meta collection... not even close. As far as being an easy to complete collection, i couldn't disagree more. there's nothing easier about this collection than any other past Meta collection, unless you considered those easy also.
  12. Wurm Well-Known Member

They
    Add Confidence to the proc already on it and it will be BiS tank wrist for sure.
  13. Sylke Well-Known Member

Add Uplifting Stamina to it, and I might consider it.
  14. Jimie New Member

I can accept a recycled product in most cases due to game age and lack of employees, but this was a chance to have a unique item in game. Give people something to work for....etc. With all the delays to this meta (it's February) it's really disappointing to see a retread.
  15. Raenius Well-Known Member

Well, I doubt we will see some new/cool effects on them.

Just add +25fervor static to each piece and call it a day.
    Sylke and Yoube like this.
  16. Igotwardzforu Member

Hmm I like where your going with this.
    Tank wrist - Prismatic reflection and Confidence/Uplifting Stamina?
    Barrage Wrist- Furious Barrage and the lesser Brother of the Underfoot proc?
    Ability mod Wrist - Cannibalizing Health and I dunno.
  17. Yoube Active Member

This sounds like a grand idea.... I second this motion.

Now, lets make this happen!!!!
  18. kluxor Well-Known Member

Personally I like the furious barrage wrist, now I can finally did myself of the AS earring and not have to spend dkp on the raid wrist. While a super powered piece would have been nice, you cannot forget that from finishing the meta you also received a free lacerator, rend weapons, heroic quality fabled armor, kerafyrm charm, and a bunch of other good stuff along the way
    Regolas likes this.
  19. Regolas Well-Known Member

Furious Barrage on a wrist is nice, but shame it's not a bit unique. Wonder if it stacks with ear. The rest is so so to awful.
  20. Anjel Member

I am just waiting for the infamous : all these proc effects are taxing on the servers and the reason behind the excessive raid lag ... lol then we will be having another conversation.