Thalumbra Indicia : Rewards

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by xkrisx, Feb 2, 2016.

1. kluxor Well-Known Member

+25 fervor would be a bit overpowered, maybe ask for something reasonable like 5

I do like the idea of adding a second effect though
  2. knine Well-Known Member

Yea lol. The weapon from the kp collections that helps towards the meta is better than the reward from the meta lol. You just named lots of good stuff from the collection line song the way, and you're like these are awesome, I can't wait until the meta end line gets in and bam, not anything close to what you get along the way rofl. Yes you gain great stuff along the way, but the end item isn't even closed compared to what it should be.
  3. Wurm Well-Known Member

Hmmm yeah about that...
  4. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

Even if this stack - you are limited by 5 stacks - hence the only difference you get your stacks 0.5s faster ... bleh ...
  5. Mrmacky Active Member

You mean 25 fervor that wont share with pets? Because why would summoners be happy.
  6. Ilyriel-Jentara Active Member

Your unhappiness makes me happy though.

Although fervor sharing with illy pet would be nice.
  7. Ansom Active Member

Uhm, it's a lucky guess? Because with Confidence will become equippable..
  8. morath Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Wow. Talk about not understanding your customer base.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Carry on Daybreak, can't wait to see what surprise you have in store for us next.
  9. Koko Well-Known Member

I expected the reward to be an summer-ethereals rune (introduce more into the system, work for reward, etc.).

Current rewards would be usable if the slot restriction was varied similar to TSO collection rewards.
  10. Marranda Active Member

I log on and hope to see a SWEET shinny reward instead I see the end reward and I haven't even bothered to turn it in. The fb wrist has horrible blue stats compared to raid version. And although it has higher resist and green stats the blues are not good. My raid one has better blues stats :( I actually got the final collection added it and logged off. Sadly these proc's are nothing unique. I had hoped for something nice but again feeling let down. Out of all the expacs I will say this is the worst I have ever seen. I don't know how much longer I will continue playing a game that is now becoming a boring grind with all gear being almost the same. I used to love raiding for the fact u could have something different from the non raiders. Not anymore now u have to work with 23 other people as a team to get items that aren't unique and aren't much better than the solo version.
    Howdy likes this.
  11. Howdy New Member

I suppose the lack of response should be taken as "working as intended ".
  12. Heck62 Active Member

A big let down.
  13. Marq Member

Overall the pieces arent that bad, the slot is sorta the problem. There are just so so many wrists with a variety of effects ppl just want to have.

Think if you'd go and add Aura share on all the wrists as a 2nd effect, it would make ppl want them and feel like its a true upgrade.
  14. Arclite Well-Known Member

I was hoping that perhaps a teeny tiny meta reward item would let DBG redeem itself over the malarky of ToT itemisation. Apparently I was wrong....again....

May be i missed the ToT expansion tag line somewhere:

"We will try our best to put off the most stubborn fans of this game this expansion; dissatisfaction guaranteed!"
  15. Lamorak New Member

Compare this to past meta collections, add all the time with phasing in the collections, the hype about how good the item was, the item should've been unique and worth the time to do the meta. These recycled items are only slightly better than the raid drops and only the tank item is worth using. The item should've been unique, with a fervor proc or an ethereal proc. What we got was a slap in the face. Would like to say nice job, Day Break, but this is an epic fail and frankly one that should be remedied. FIX the items or change the reward.
  16. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Easy fixes for these, add practiced tactics onto these wrists and they are all best in slot desirable item.
  17. Meshuggahx Member

Ok my math was wrong. Doesn't share with the pet though.
  18. Meshuggahx Member

on a conjy that is.
  19. Tyman Active Member

1) It is .6% of max hp or 2,100,000*.006 = 12,600. To get 35k it would have to be about 1.67%, 6% like you said would be 126k abmod.

2) Hasn't this been an issue with summoners for a while now?
  20. Lillim New Member

I think i will make an eq2 pause . This is so frustrating