Test Server Guide Events

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Elyshka, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Excellent, thanks! :)

Uwk
  2. Yareth Senior Guide

Greetings to you, citizens of Test!

Have you heard the rumors? It seems some lost relics have been uncovered. Someone will be seeking your help in Antonica on Saturday, December 23rd around 9am Pacific time!

This is the first of many visits planned in the upcoming month. Keep your eyes peeled here and on our official Discord for more information!

Happy Frostfell to one and all!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Evilary Well-Known Member

Was really awesome to see a guide on the server today. Hope we see more often and hopefully more players will log in to show their appreciation.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Public Test is kinda sparsely populated; one reason we get the economic "perks" we have. ;-> And a lot of our guides here are NPCs, so I think folks aren't used to looking for them to show up "in person," as it were.

I'm sorry I missed it! :(

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Evilary Well-Known Member

Yeah, it sadly is mostly dead. It has been having around 10 people online so it's been busy for test...Sadly there was only 2 online yesterday. It is almost like we get our own server to play on some days. Can be good or bad depending on if you like seeing other people.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I'm fairly antisocial, even in an MMO, so it works for me. :)

I also like having a chance to have my Hordelings get an opportunity to get the new quests, recipe books, etc. done for the holidays, and, yeah, test 'em at the same time. ;->

But that's how I found out that trying to beat the stupid Heroes' Festival puppets was a complete waste of time if there's no one else on. :(

Uwk
    Whilhelmina likes this.
  7. Yareth Senior Guide

Greetings to you, citizens of Test! This just in!

A scholar from Vetrovia needs your assistance to explore a dark and lonely continent. Visit Kylong Plains on Saturday, 02/24/24 around 12pm Pacific time to learn more!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Denmum like this.
  8. Denmum Developer

Thank you! The Test server MoTD has been updated with this announcement.
    Yareth and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I'd love to, but I can't on any of my computers. :(

Uwk
  10. Yareth Senior Guide

We will definitely keep this in mind and schedule a repeat of this event for those experiencing issues with logging into the Test server.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  11. Denmum Developer

And I totally missed attending. All my alts have the quest, but I still would have liked to visit to make sure the "scholar" knew they were appreciated. I hope there was a respectable turnout!
  12. Yareth Senior Guide

Greetings to you, citizens of Test!

The Overrealm is a dangerous place for unprepared citizens of the Undercloud! Visit the Barren Sky on Saturday, 03/09/2024 around 1pm PST to find an explorer willing to help you!

Siren, Cyna, Denmum and 1 other person like this.
  13. Denmum Developer

Many thanks for the enjoyable visit!
    Yareth, Breanna, Siren and 1 other person like this.
  14. Yareth Senior Guide

I will pass this along to the individual who visited! :D