Test Server Guide Events

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Elyshka, Aug 4, 2018.

1. The Martian Active Member

Thank you again guides, so much appreciated... :)

However sad news for me :( I missed it.... (Darned Real Life)).

I have to learn to pay more attention to this Forum thread....

But again thanks for being there for us!
  2. Leonitas of Potato Situational Awareness

Many thanks to the guide and their map of the dark side of the moon. great to have a guide on test again. and big thanks to mum, who's been giving us advance notice on discord, here, motd, her website...think i even seen an article front page on the newspaper in the lobby when i was getting chinese food! (kidding, but seriously, thanks both to the guide and to denmum) ;)
  3. Almee Well-Known Member

I would also like to thank the guide for the RoS quest. I was able to get the quest for all 27 of my characters on Public Test. I've never stepped foot into RoS territory so it should be interesting.
    Soara2, Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Dude like this.
  4. Guide Lissandra Member

Hello Friends!

Word has been received for those wishing to visit the Celestial Realms that a scholar will be in
    Teren's Grasp in Kylong Plains on:

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 at 12:00 pm Pacific time, (2pm CST, 3pm EST and 8pm GMT)

*Please assist the guide by dismounting and hiding all pets, familiars and mercenaries!
    *These tasks are not repeatable!

Note: Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  5. Playz4fun Active Member

Hooray!
    I am so happy to be able to get these quests for my Test toons. Thank to our wonderful guides for making it happen!
    Soara2 and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  6. Guide Lissandra Member

Hello Friends!

Word has been received for those wishing to help some lost spirts from the Beyond
    to meet up in Cardin Ward in the Obol Plains

Monday, March 7, 2022 at 12:00 pm Pacific time, (2pm CST, 3pm EST and 8pm GMT)
    *Please assist the guide by dismounting and hiding all pets, familiars and mercenaries!

Note: Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  7. The Martian Active Member

Woo Hoo, Didn't miss this one (Got all my toons updated today)

Thanks again Lissandra :) :) :)
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Argh! Just missed my chance; teach me not to hit the forums more often. :(

Grats though, Martian! :)

Uwk
    Soara2, Breanna and The Martian like this.
  9. Guide Lissandra Member

Hello My Friends!
    We have reports that a scholar will be out and about again for those wishing to visit Luclin this time!
    Saturday, March 19, 2022 at 12:00 pm Pacific time, (2pm CST, 3pm EST and 8pm GMT)
  10. Denmum Developer

I'm assuming this will be offered in Teren's Grasp?
  11. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Hmm Luclin, wonder if I got that quest on my girls.
  12. Denmum Developer

Tomorrow! Don't forget, everyone, if you need this one!
  13. The Martian Active Member

Just put the announcement to Discord too (Under testserver).
    Yea! (Now to see if RL doesn't interfere with actually getting my toons there.) I have pre positioned the ones I need, but logging in is the trick lol :p:confused:
  14. The Martian Active Member

Thanks again to the Guide!!!!! RL Didn't interfere, and I got my toons done :)
    12 cheers for the guide (4 * 3 cheers)!
  15. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

dam this once I remembered the Guide coming, but my older daughter came to visit and stay overnight at our house, so there was no way I was playing video games while she was here.
  16. Guide Lissandra Member

Hello My New Friends!
    It's time to visit the new continent of Vetrovia! Are you brave and daring enough?
    Monday, April 4, 2022 at 1:00 pm Pacific time, (3:00 pm CST, 4:00 pm EST and 9:00 pm GMT)
  17. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

o well to bad I don't have that expansion yet
  18. The Martian Active Member

You could have (grabbed the quest) (or any other you don't have the expansion for) and when you get that expansion (or the one after it) you can then do it... I grab any guide quest I can :)

One further note, I would like thank the Guide today for putting in their much welcomed appearance :) :)

Thanks again. Keep up the great work!!!!!
  19. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

o it did not say where the guide was at, so I thought it was inside the new expansion.
  20. The Martian Active Member

Ah Good Idea to ask.... However what I know is -->
    The Nebulous Newsies is in Obol Plains, (at the town in there)...
    Most of the rest are in Kylong Plains in Teren's Grasp.. (Luclin, Reign of Shadows and Vision of Vetrovia )
    Thalumbria is greater Feydark (in the City), and
    Kael or be Kael'd is just outside of Kael, and for the others I am sure that someone else would know better than I.

Hope this helps :)