T7 Fabled/Legendary Brawler Gear - New and Updated!

Discussion in 'Monk' started by ARCHIVED-RyanTSi, Mar 30, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Gaige Guest

Oh snap that band of cause is sick. Which mob dropped it?
  2. ARCHIVED-scalzo Guest

A legendary chest drop if i remember correctly it was from a trash mob I think. :smileyvery-happy:
  3. ARCHIVED-Regpyr Guest

there's a weapon known as katar of the four winds, didn't see it on your list, unfortunately i dont have a link for ya... believe it's a reward for one of the Claymore quests
  4. ARCHIVED-Amithex Guest

Very nice post! Awesome work!

Question:
    what quest gives
    Premonition Mantle (Chest reward for quest, Halls of Fate) \aITEM 1826464346 1539826572[IMG]remonition Mantle\/a

and where (or who) do these gloves drop in PoA:
    Superintendent's Clawmitts (Superintendant Nimclaw, Palace of the Awakened) \aITEM -1372408463 942803037:Superintendent's Clawmitts\/a

Thanks for any comments.

Arsenius-Splitpaw[IMG][IMG]
  5. ARCHIVED-Rrawl Guest

in game link for dual wield version of wurmslayer:
    \aITEM 723714483 953767497:The Wurmslayer\/a
  6. ARCHIVED-nethomp Guest

The Disquieting Sash of Dread was nerfed :(.... Stats were dropped by like 5 ea and the they took the 144 to slashing crushing and piercing away and gave it resists instead... grrr Str, Agi Sta - 25, Health - 125, Power - 100, Vs Magic, Divine - 630, Vs Mental - 420

Oh well DKP wasted...
  7. ARCHIVED-Dyne923 Guest

That's a 50 DKP minus! :smileyindifferent:
    nethomp wrote:
    The Disquieting Sash of Dread was nerfed [IMG].... Stats were dropped by like 5 ea and the they took the 144 to slashing crushing and piercing away and gave it resists instead... grrr Str, Agi Sta - 25, Health - 125, Power - 100, Vs Magic, Divine - 630, Vs Mental - 420

Oh well DKP wasted...
  8. ARCHIVED-zaboron Guest

Fists of Bashing

http://eq2.xanadu-community.com/eq2_loot.php?BrowseNPC=1&target_id=197&zone_id=65&pack_id=12&exp_id=6#item856

\aITEM 1193785421 -1434624061:Fists of Bashing\/a
  9. ARCHIVED-scalzo Guest

10. ARCHIVED-Rrawl Guest

*** WARNING SOME SPOILAGE BELOW ***
    There is a way to usurp Doom Lord Septimus when doing the Halls of Fate. First, you must not kill many of the nameds. You have to slip past the first two named Droag, which is easy since they wander. Then it's easy enough to skirt around the Cataloger, but you've got to grab the potion from the table in front of him. I've found it easiest to just drop group, feign next to him, grab the potion, then run away and feign again. (You can also get into the room behind him and torch some eggs with a bottle of volatile fluid to make him move away from the table). Make sure someone in your group eaxmines this potion and accepts the quest it offers. Then work your way down farther, you can kill Ishi-Kurrat, and Sothis. In Sothis' room there is another potion you want to grab, a torpor draught. A little further in there is a cooking pot you can drop the torpor potion into, that will put the named erudite vampire guy with the Katana to sleep, so you can walk past him unmolested. Then kill Septimus, and the person who got the quest will have a new potion in their inventory, to drink. They will get a Droag illusion and become the new commander of the Halls of Fate. A droag will fly into the room that this person must talk to, and then the four named guys you skipped come and give chests as tribute to the new leader. The premonition mantle and some other very nice gear comes from these chests.
    One warning, the chests are always free for all, and lots of the gear is no trade. Bring a group that will practice NBG and warn them the only way to decline a chest they've looked into is to close it with the X button.
    Overall, I think the total loot you get from killing the nameds outright and doing the zone this way are pretty comparable, there's just different specific items dropped in both ways of doing it. My usual group alternates each trip to make sure we're getting to see everything the zone has to offer.
  11. ARCHIVED-RyanTSi Guest

UPDATE:
    ADDED ITEMS: Battlehammer of Might, Doomslayer Belt, Fists of Pain, Fists of Striking, Stonestaff of Striking, Vambraces of Draconic Rites, Mallet of the Overlord, Bloodsoaked Gloves, Hammer of the Dragonborn, Fists of Bashing, Combine War Satchel, Katar of the Four Winds, Vornerus Madstone, Dragonscale Tunic
    ADDED IN GAME LINKS: Troll Gut Rope, Wurmslayer DW, Skullcap of the Renegade
    UPDATED IMAGES: Eye-covered Boots, Baneful Necklace of Fear's Essence, Bonetooth Skewer, Leggings of Harla's Word, Clawed Basilisk Boots, Gloves of Fright, Hallowed Basilisk Skullcap, Membranous Spine Shealth, Gnorbl's Eye, Flayed Basilisk Breeches, Sash of the Dragonborn, Disquieting Sash of Dread, Flawless Dragonhide Belt, Stud of Baneful Phobia, Forgotten Pariapt of Abhorrence, Troll Gut Rope, Gnorbl's Hollowed Eyestalk, Gnillaw's Fear-drenched Training Tunic
  12. ARCHIVED-Amithex Guest

Thank you Rrawl for the info. I will do that next time I am in HoF :) (with the appropriate group ofc)

And great work Ryan-TSi on updating the Items :)

arsenius
  13. ARCHIVED-selch Guest

Lonno, as a suggestion, is it possible in a freetime, grouping those items NO-TRADE or not?
    So we can actually see what items we can buy as with other non-raiding monks or raiding monks to see what items to be sold?
  14. ARCHIVED-Ashengur Guest

Reinforced Sleeves of Retirbution

\aITEM 1709776212 1869758670:Reinforced Sleeves of Retribution\/a

Random legendary drop from Mistbound enforcers, in halls of seeing.
  15. ARCHIVED-Rrawl Guest

Hey Lonno, just a tip about Sony's Smiley's... if you BOLD FONT the :'s on the links they won't make a smiley and will copy/paste into game links correctly from the forums here.
  16. ARCHIVED-neon_24 Guest

i like the proc on those bracers i wish they would bring back more of the old school style procs on our gear, that is almost strait from the Woven Vulcanized Sholderpads
  17. ARCHIVED-Shaialit Guest

[IMG]

Reinforced Sleeves of Retribution (mistbound sentry, Halls of the Seeing) \aITEM 1709776212 1869758670:Reinforced Sleeves of Retribution\/a

[IMG]

Band of the Cause (a shadowy construct, Halls of the Seeing) \aITEM -715993965 -1952336415:Band of the Cause\/a

[IMG]

Band of Songs (a sentry of seeing, Halls of the Seeing) \aITEM -1442312924 -1644396271:Band of Songs\/a
  18. ARCHIVED-Cusashorn Guest

Shouldn't we be updating this thread with Fallen Dynasty equipment? Legendary, Fabled, or otherwise?

I'm not seeing anything at all yet.
  19. ARCHIVED-RyanTSi Guest

been waiting for more stuff to drop, i have links for the lotus wraps and boots of the wing, if you have any other please pm them to me so i can add em.
  20. ARCHIVED-Gungo Guest

The named that dropepd the lotus wraps also dropped a ranged pouch with 80+ Dr. I don't have a link though as the bard in group accidentally looted it.