T7 Fabled/Legendary Brawler Gear - New and Updated!

Discussion in 'Monk' started by ARCHIVED-RyanTSi, Mar 30, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Balabear Guest

Just out of curiousity, is this belt real or not? I posted it a while back at the old topic but it never got noticed it seems...

\aITEM -62340837 -1810247939:Flawless Dragonhide Belt\/a

[IMG]

If anyone would know where it can be found it would be greatly appreciated, thank you :)

Aikia
  2. ARCHIVED-Anjin Guest

3. ARCHIVED-Balabear Guest

Thanks Anjin, even the first part about it being real was more a rhetorical question to find out why noone has added it to the list yet :smileywink:. Still the second question is standing, if someone can please enlighten me...

Thanks in advance :smileyhappy:

Aikia
    Monk of Antonia Bayle
  4. ARCHIVED-RyanTSi Guest

it drops of fitzpizzle in Deathtoll, i have the link and everything and it will be added when i update next(will be soon)
  5. ARCHIVED-Jathal Guest

Hi all. Would someone please give me the info on the Bearer of Gore. I looked on Ogaming and Gamepressure but found nada.
  6. ARCHIVED-Anjin Guest

hehe, the reason why I posted the link was that it could have been an item brought over from a test server and still had pre nerf stats.
    Anjin
  7. ARCHIVED-Vitasoy Guest

Message Edited by Vitasoy on 04-28-2006 12:25 PM
  8. ARCHIVED-Gaige Guest

He spawns in one of the shards surrounding the cube on Ravasect Isle in Bonemire. You need one of the legendary items from HoF to spawn him, although I forget which.
  9. ARCHIVED-Jathal Guest

Thank you, Sensei
    ...and dang cool sig
  10. ARCHIVED-RyanTSi Guest

Update:

added new picture of wurmslayer shows DW/2hand version.

added items: Scepter of Destruction, Forgotten Periapt of Abhorrence, Gnorbl's Hollowed Eyestalk, Disquieting Sash of Dread, Arcane Enchanted Skullcap, Bonetooth Skewer, Sash of the Dragonborn, Flawless Dragonhide Belt, Desecated Dragonscale Vambraces.
  11. ARCHIVED-scalzo Guest

12. ARCHIVED-RyanTSi Guest

thanks, im a little hesitant to update the pictures of the new DT loot right now though, since not too many people are happy with the changes, just incase they get changed again or something.
  13. ARCHIVED-Shaialit Guest

[IMG]
    Bloodsoaked Gloves (An Ancient Bloodbeast, Halls of Seeing) \aITEM 530815103 826381006:Bloodsoaked Gloves\/a

[IMG]

Hammer of the Dragonborn (Venekor, Halls of Seeing) \aITEM 757518978 2107483325:Hammer of the Dragonborn\/a
    Message Edited by Shaialit on 05-10-2006 03:51 PM
  14. ARCHIVED-Gaige Guest

Oh sure Shifu just leave my staff out of your post!
  15. ARCHIVED-Dyne923 Guest

Where is Stoutfeather the Eagle Eye located exactly on Strifewind? If he's supposedly a contested named, there's no way I'll know where to camp him. :(
  16. ARCHIVED-Rrawl Guest

I honestly don't recall. He spawned on a rock, there were vultak's around... I'll try to take a tour of Barren Sky and see if I can jog my memory. Maybe I still have the chat log from when I got them so I can see what other mobs we were fighting around there.
  17. ARCHIVED-RyanTSi Guest

im not 100% but i believe hes the name that spawns on guardian island....pretty close to the princes up on a ledge(not too high up)
  18. ARCHIVED-Shaialit Guest

Oh whoops :p Here you go Gaige :p

[IMG]

Stonestaff of Striking (The Overlord of Captivity, Halls of Seeing) \aITEM 80913307 -1843945218:Stonestaff of Striking\/a
  19. ARCHIVED-BruenoB Guest

[IMG]

Halls of Seeing
    Pain
  20. ARCHIVED-scalzo Guest