T7 Fabled/Legendary Brawler Gear - New and Updated!

Discussion in 'Monk' started by ARCHIVED-RyanTSi, Mar 30, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Cusashorn Guest

Lotus Wraps? Boots of the Wing? I see no such items listed.

I know I"m missing out on some big details, but is there a website that has this info? Kinda like Lucy's website for spell and equipment info in EQlive as it was introduced into the game?
  2. ARCHIVED-Gaige Guest

Boots of the Wing are from the Roost x2 instance, the bracers that summon ammo are from the x2 in Forsaken City.
  3. ARCHIVED-Cusashorn Guest

Item links? I still have no clue what any of those items are.
  4. ARCHIVED-DarkMirrax Guest

5. ARCHIVED-Cusashorn Guest

6. ARCHIVED-DarkMirrax Guest

7. ARCHIVED-RyanTSi Guest

UPDATE:

ADDED ITEMS: Mace of Red Scales, Ashengaze Hide Jerkin, Reinforced Sleeves of Retribution, Chitin Imbued Gloves, Choker of the Accurita, Band of Songs, Band of the Cause, Gizzardstone Bracelet, Hardshell Sharpened Baton, Withered Lotus Wrist Wraps, Boots of the Wing.

got rid of the smileys too.
    Message Edited by RyanTSi on 06-27-2006 05:03 PM
  8. ARCHIVED-Mike21KC Guest

[IMG]
    Chel'Drak (turtle dragon)
    I'll get the link to ya tomorrow Lonno.
  9. ARCHIVED-Cirth_Beer Guest

i didnt notice this one :
    [IMG]
    (typical storm traduction exemple :p)
  10. ARCHIVED-RyanTSi Guest

UPDATE:
    Added Items: Spinesnapper, Da Basher, Jade Chokidai Baton, Ageless Hauberk of Endurance, Enchanted Bark Bracers, Crystal Earring of the Stars, Hardened Bark Bangle, Cartilagenous Cord, Scaled Nizari-skin Pouch
    fixed drop location of The Doomcrusher
    Message Edited by RyanTSi on 07-26-2006 03:07 PM
  11. ARCHIVED-Kessia189 Guest

Don't think this was answered but yes it does look like the Monk Hat :smileyhappy:
  12. ARCHIVED-Cusashorn Guest

New Bruiser/Monk only Gloves from the new Nektropos Castle.

Nail Spiked Fistwraps

+8 Str
    +60 Health +60 Power
    +140 vs Piercing
    +4 Deflection

Mitigation: 274

Level: 67

Proc: Nail Spikes.

Applies Nail Spikes when equipped. On a succesful attack this spell has a 5% chance to cast Nail Spike on the target of attack.

Inflicts 51 piercing damage on target.
    A proc that has a 5% chance of procing 51 damage every time you hit the mob.
    Message Edited by Cusashorn on 08-09-2006 07:28 PM
  13. ARCHIVED-WaachBack Guest

Any of you see yourselves using these ever?
  14. ARCHIVED-Gungo Guest

If i ever run into a named who does piericing damage. OR if i want a tad more DPS when trying to beat the parser. and In normal xp groups where i dont need resists and the loss of a few mit is not a huge deal. Overall they seem cool to have in your bag.
  15. ARCHIVED-jrolla777 Guest

proc on nail fistwraps was changed, you have to fight unarmed for the proc to work.
    Message Edited by jrolla777 on 08-18-2006 10:51 AM
  16. ARCHIVED-KazzySoJazzy Guest

Thanks for all of the updates Ryan, I have a feeling you will be pooped come 1-2 weeks after EoF hehe.

As for nek3 loot, I am very very disappointed but eh, so be it.
  17. ARCHIVED-lagerone Guest

Has anyone found any Nizara loot worth adding to the list?
  18. ARCHIVED-ki sensei Guest

Thanks for posting this Lonno, it was very helpful.
  19. ARCHIVED-RoMaJoHo Guest

Wow, excellent info! Good job RyanTSI
  20. ARCHIVED-RyanTSi Guest

I could really use some help with the list for eof, i dont have a whole lot of time to do it anymore, adding new eof gear wont be a problem but since all the mitigation/resists/procs have changed that means the entire old list is outdated and will need all new screenshots. i cant really see myself having the time to screenshot crop and upload the entire list over again. if i could get some people to help with this and PM me links of new screenshots that would be great. If you could help please send me a PM.