Swashbuckler Issues/Concerns?

Discussion in 'Swashbuckler' started by ARCHIVED-Rooksarii, Oct 18, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Keyh Guest

I agree with this 100%. We need to stop making posts like this and expecting stuff to get done. We're definately not as bad as other classes. What SOE needs to do first is look at Enchanters, they're #1 priority. Right now, we're good, there's some small things, but expect to live with them for a while until everyone else catches up with us.
  2. ARCHIVED-Lukia Guest

Spurios Bravado (adept 3) at level 60 is exactly the same as the lvl 46 Bravado (Master 1), both are 58%, the 46 master has been like this since the revamp, I think it is a brilliant short duration buff proc for a class that is so speed focused, however I would really love to see the 58% upped just a little on the lvl 60 adept 3, just so that it differs from the previous tier master level, after all the next tier is meant to be an upgrade and I can't think of any other skill I have seen where the adept 3 of the next tier is the same as the master fromthe previous one.
  3. ARCHIVED-Arciahand Guest

Point well made Licit, every attack that I have had, even when the previous version was a Master 2 upgraded when I bought an Adept 3 of the next tier version.

Perhaps there is some cap that we do not know of?
  4. ARCHIVED-Lukia Guest

The master at lvl 60 is 66% I believe, so not sure about capping.
  5. ARCHIVED-livejazz Guest

Until about 2 weeks ago, I also was seeing charges on poison & my Otter Totem regenerate. One vial of poison, for example, lasted me all through 20th-30th level, a second vial got me from 30th to 40th.
    Recently, however, this changed. Neither charges on poisons, nor on my Otter Totem, have regenerated. As a result, I have pretty much quit using poisons entirely, because they proc so often that I run myself through charges faster than I can replace them. While obviously my DPS has gone down, oddly enough my ability to solo has not taken any significant hit, & so I've simply quit caring about poison at all.
    OTOH, since my ability to solo remains quite high, I'm slowly beginning to lose interest in EQ2. I'm not sure entirely what the issue is, let alone how to "fix" it, but over the last couple weeks this game has been feeling increasingly "too easy", to the point that yesterday I was seriously contemplating returning to EQ1.
  6. ARCHIVED-MyTFlyGuy Guest