Not A Bug Summoner Pet Auto Attack

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Goezer, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Twisty Well-Known Member

i mean it with the most sincere thank you at your attempt to provide what i asked for, but this is entirely not what i asked for. this a zone-wide totals parse that frankly noone cares about and provides no interesting insights.

change to either Kua or Rtheseel - take overall outgoing snap, then expand individual outgoing of Morrigu and Zaiden and snap those. that will be data we can do something useful with
  2. Clintsat Well-Known Member

The inquis is Naggato's and it is setup with 10k dpsmod and a boatload of wdb, 150-160 flurry...and is a geo. He was also in a group with a dirge, zerker, and illy. His auto hits are basically equiv to levinbolts.

He's probably the best dps inquis there is and not the best to be used as a dps benchmark for priests or summoners lol.
  3. Tabri Well-Known Member

Clint regardless of group setup and stats he shouldn't be out parsing a summoner or any mages period, and I only put that up as a general idea not at anyone's request. I don't get paid or work for Daybreak they know whats wrong with summoners and all pets Im not going to spoon feed them info. Supposedly there will be class balancing in April maybe they will fix the classes the way they are supposed to be.
    Beee likes this.
  4. Morten88 New Member

ah k so this is why my Conjurer pet don't auto attack at all.
  5. Beee Well-Known Member

It seems at the moment a mage or a healer can do insane DPS with 3xflurry and dpsmod. hoping for classbalance soon (tm)

I want my conjurer pet dps back :eek:
  6. semisus Does not play this game

Is this ever gonna get looked at?
    Dreamweaver asks us to upvote the most important issues , this has 73 votes yet we have not heard a thing
    Argosunited likes this.
  7. Twofeets Active Member

Any updates on a pet fix? It's bad when healers and tanks are regularly beating similarly geared conjis on the parse.
  8. Thrundaloo Member

Maybe they need an incentive? Fix this and i'll buy 10,000 DBC. Anyone else want to contribute, to the fix the Conjy fund?

They run a business after all.
  9. RigglyBiggly New Member

Still not fixed after this mage centered update.....
  10. Sowy Active Member

[IMG]

My pet seems to be doing fine. The damage was moved to the procs and you need to be using a 111+ pet. So don't use your old epic 2.0 Use Aery and make sure it's levelled up AND your epic 2.0 is levelled up because it buffs your 111+ pet.

I don't care about the actual AA swings of my pet. I'd be fine if it just stayed near me and nuked so it would be close for my pet buff
  11. Sowy Active Member

I'd try to check out morrigu but it looks like they have their profile hidden. I really don't understand why people hide their profiles.
  12. Goezer Master of Crayons

I tend to hide mine because I'm always fiddling with something and I don't want someone to copy a bad AA build or otherwise, but I'll typically open it up if asked, and more than happy to discuss any conji stuff in game or on discord. (Goezer on Maj'dul) or Goezer#2417 on discord.
  13. EmJay Well-Known Member

When will this be fixed?
    Beee and Goezer like this.
  14. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Probably around the same time that missing spells at launch like Grasping Bones get added. It's troubling that things that have been reported have been completely ignored that are fundamental aspects of game play.
    Breanna likes this.
  15. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

*Usually* high-end raiders who want to keep everything super-sekret to preserve their competitiveness with the other two top raid guilds.
  16. Bhayar Well-Known Member

I hear that a lot; 5-7 years ago, I could understand that. Given the current stat of inflated stats, outdated AA trees, and useless AAs, I'm just not buying it any more. There's only so many potential combinations and frankly, there's too many damn good players that have min-maxed their way through the AA tree that there ain't any 'sekret squirrel' AA any more. I see two reasons for people hiding their spec. They've either got something they don't want anyone to see that they probably shouldn't have or the opposite end of the spectrum, they're a weak player hiding flawed spec, low level spells, etc.
  17. Morrigu New Member

I didn't check this thread for long time, but my profile is not hidden and never was :)
    Marae likes this.
  18. Marae Well-Known Member

I wonder if some of those people hid their profiles a long time ago, when perhaps it did matter, and just never bothered to unhide them when it was no longer a concern? Can't really fault them for that; we all have enough things to keep track of without worrying about something that doesn't really matter one way or the other (to us) anymore.
    Breanna likes this.
  19. Smashey Well-Known Member

This is still bugged and in the beta version of the next expansion we see AAs that increase summoner pet auto attack multipliers. Did they forget about it?
    Observing likes this.
  20. Observing Active Member

reported 10 months ago
    79 likes
    confirmed

... still not fixed
    Sigrdrifa likes this.