Summoner Pet Auto Attack

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Goezer, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Drona Well-Known Member

The SK pet is level 120 and it still doesn't auto attack or does like 10 autos in 5 minute fight.
  2. Tabri Well-Known Member

This needs to be fixed.
  3. Morbes New Member

Any input from DARKPAW games on this yet?
  4. Thand Well-Known Member

I wonder if pets other abilities are interrupting their melee.
  5. Twisty Active Member

most likely explanation - Reaper / Celestial Stike / autoattack on non-epic pets is just prioritized to the bottom of the list and pets can't cast spells and autoattack in parallel
  6. Goezer Member

This may be true, but it's not just summoners on here (tho my original post was summoner pets) some others (SK's) have chimed in as well. I don't think their pet has special attacks the way ours does (Don't play one so can't be 100%) Either way, hopefully gets looked into because prior.. our pets actually did auto.
  7. semisus Well-Known Member

This is the highest voted bug , i thought the most voted would get attention yet this 1 has been left alone for a long time now
  8. Twisty Active Member

yea this is a good question - does SK pet have spells it casts? the answer might help them track the cause of the problem. if has spells, doesnt really help as a datapoint. if doesn't - that's probably interesting as the place to look for the problem likely changes
  9. Blazen Active Member

Yeah add the Channeler to that list of summoners
  10. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

my necro makes me sad now.

other pets scaled to 120, why not reaper?

just doesn't make sense.
  11. Beee Well-Known Member

this would be too much class balance doing this for necromancers and conjurers
  12. Morbes New Member

So, there have been plenty of people to thumbs this up. Can we get some sort of response from Darkpaw on this issue affecting ALL pet classes?
  13. Myrkul New Member

i noticed this yesterday as well, in our raid. If a pet is not meant to auto attack - fine, not something we need too worry about.
    but i'm seeing - in an entire raid - nothing but the beastlord pet, and maybe teh channeler pet, hitting at all. all the pets that i can split out from the caster that have swings.. either miss or are blocked 100% of the time.
    Give summoners.. and people with ascension pets!.. some help please!
    Teletrium likes this.
  14. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

The good thing is, if its not fixed by Tuesday you only have to wait 20 more days.
  15. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

Is there a way to sort threads by the number of likes in one post? I always imagined that these forums were sorted by recent activity - hence the "bump" type of posts in the same thread... I could be wrong.

Either way - at first glance there seems to be 60+ "likes" on this issue dating back to January. How many more are required to receive some feedback on this bug?
  16. Beee Well-Known Member

Zeddicious likes this.