Summer Jubilee '23 - Bugs and Feedback

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, May 12, 2023.

1. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

There's a corpse on the floor before each named with the bauble in case you lost it.

141, 102, -190 for the shell (in Sol Ro tower)
    1357, 83, -206 for the Solstice (in Apex of the abyss)
    Taled and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

On Live? Whew! :D

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Wait, you mean this existed on the test server all this time as well? Or are you saying that it still hasn't been fixed on live in the 2 hours in the middle of the night when everyone is sleeping and you responded to my post? I know that sounds sarcastic, but I can't tell if you were expecting it to be fixed that fast or not.
  4. Taled Well-Known Member

They're incorrect. They were complaining about the clickies being no zone and when you have to 'escape' tidalax if you fall for some reason, the clickies disappear and you 'cant get them again' which has been wrong since the zone went on to Test.

As Wilhelmina posted above, there are clickable corpses in each area to give you the items you need if you didn't pick them up or you lost them somehow.
  5. Chrol Developer

This is fixed now on Test and Live servers.
  6. Chrol Developer

Forums 101: Reply to the correct post!

This is fixed on Test and Live servers now.

Edit: Updated how it resets, so that it properly clears the reuse on Ozani's Solstice now too.
  7. Chrol Developer

The firesun pearls during the Tidalax encounter will remain unattackable for the first couple seconds after they spawn to prevent them from dying too quickly from blue aoes before they can clear the reuse of Ozani's Solstice.
    Twyla, Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Taled like this.
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Just a question , I have collected over 200 of those Perennial Plumages, but you only need 10 to buy the recipe, are there any other uses for this ?
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Maybe I'm just being stupid, I know it's probably been explained more than once, but I still don't get it, now that Summer/Tinker/Ocean/Scorched/etc.Fest is on Live now: why the currency change from Copper to Silver? :(

(And where/how are they converted, one to the other? :-/ EDIT: Never mind; found it, but why not give us the option of multiples at once? Trying to convert 685+ Copper Medals, 5 at a time, is a massive PitA. Another possible solution: if we want to buy something for, say, 50 Silver Medals, how about letting us buy it for 250 Copper Medals?)

And will it change again next year? :-/

Uwk
  10. Taled Well-Known Member

The change is to prevent players from using a stockpile of copper coins to buy everything out as soon as the Jubilee event pops. (Not that they'll run out of stuff, but still) - It's an attempt to require participation in the current event.

You can swap them 5 Copper -> 1 Silver or 15 Copper -> 3 Silver (I believe) at the Jubilee Merchants.

I would *assume* that there will be a new version each time Jubilee runs.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Nope; the only conversion factor I saw at the Greater Fay merchant (at least; not sure if they're different elsewhere) was 5 Copper -> 1 Silver; I would've loved there to be more Copper at once. X-P

And frankly, this does NOT make me want to participate in this year's events; quite the opposite, actually. >:-/

If they're that eager to have us participate, here's this: HAVE MORE STUFF TO SELL. Change the stuff available per holiday, to keep up with the holiday merchants or enhance what they have (hell, sell us recipe books for Scorched Sky. I guarantee that will get me interested in going to the Summer merchants). Increase the prices of the old stuff by like 2, or 10, or whatever. Quit changing the stupid currencies on us. >:-/

Uwk
  12. Tkia Well-Known Member

And as such it's been a total failure here. Rather than encouraging me to participate it's simply ensured that I will be ignoring the entire event from now on.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh, I dunno; there's a couple of groovy recipe books available, but it's a damned good thing I have a ton of old Copper Medals I was able to turn in for the FIFTY SILVERS EACH (i.e., 500 Copper for both of them) that they cost... X-P

Uwk
    who had 686 Copper Medals...and could "convert" them via 137 goes at it (y'know, if we had actual currency conversion for this, rather than "buying" Silver Medals, if we had an actual NPC Converter, we could just plop down the whole thing at once and be left with change...) X-P

EDIT: Or something like the City Festival NPC, or the Candy Converters for Erollisi Day or Nights of the Dead. THOSE are brilliant; kudos to whoever thought of those (if Kaitheel, thanks! :D)! We need something like that, especially if the currencies are gonna be changing every summer from now on ("I'll trade 5 [or 10, 25, 50, 100, 200] of your old Medals for the new ones!"). X-P
  14. Carynn Well-Known Member

Is this zone supposed to have empty Ornate Crates of Goods for each boss? Or do I need to bug it? I didn't receive anything on the list from the ornate crates. It only showed "You receive one of the following" and a blank box as a reward for each boss.
    Maryrose and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  15. Denmum Developer

You should not be receiving empty crates. Please make sure to specify what level you are running it at, so they can look into the appropriate level loot drops.

Thanks!
    Carynn, Twyla and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  16. Traesta Member

Has this been /bugged yet? I can confirm that it is happening when I run Triad mentored down to 90 from 125, and it was every boss.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Maryrose like this.
  17. Maryrose Member

Have the potions for the Mounts/Mercs/Familiars been removed from the Triad of Elements? I have run it 5 times and none have dropped so far. I did not notice that they were on a timer either, until they poofed from my shared banking. I went to work and when I came back they were gone :( So I was going to go try for more since all of my toons can use them but I was going to use them as fast as possible this time. So far none have dropped though. Was that a one time thing?
  18. Taled Well-Known Member

No, they still drop. They're just much more rare than the first day.
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Nice of them to inform us... :-/

Guess they thought we wouldn't participate in it any more after the first day if they did. :-/

Uwk
  20. Carynn Well-Known Member

Sorry, I got busy with RL and didn't get to bug it. If you haven't posted it, I'll do it now.

NVM, I see it's now In Progress on the bug forum.