Summer Jubilee '23 - Bugs and Feedback

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, May 12, 2023.

1. Kaitheel Developer

The Summer Jubilee is now active on Test server!

Find a new dungeon, new rewards, and new delights linked to Tinkerfest, Scorched Sky Celebration and Oceansfull Festival, whether you're a top-level stat chaser, a tradeskiller, a house decorator, a role-player, or even a pet collector!

Special Rules Servers
    • Varsoon, Zarrakon, and Kael Drakkel servers - Start earning Silver Jubilation Medals during Tinkerfest and continue earning them through Scorched Sky Celebration and Oceansfull Festival!

Live Servers
    • Jubilation parades can be found in each of the player cities, pathing near the event merchant.
    • Jubilation merchants can be found in each of the player cities exchanging event exclusive armor, house items, recipes, instruments, and equipment for Silver Jubilation Medals.
      • 22 new items added to their available inventory, including a new dog, mount, and building block set!
      • If you happen to have some of last year’s Copper Jubilation Medals you can exchange them for Silver Jubilation Medals, for a fee at any Jubilation merchant.
    • Silver Jubilation Medals are heirloom and can be gained by completing most Tinkerfest and Scorched Sky Celebration, and Oceansfull Festival repeatable content.
    • New event dungeon playable at all levels!
      • Triad of Elements [Solo] – Find a mysterious portal at the Dropship Landing Zone in Moors of Ykesha
      • Dungeon is only active during Tinkerfest, Scorched Sky Celebration, and Oceansfull Festival
    • New 1-119 level scaling end zone bosses have the chance to drop 5 Silver Jubilation Medals as loot
      • Innovation: Tinkerer's Trial
      • Doomfire: Ro's Sweatshop
      • Awuidor: Trench of Terrors

For live servers, the merchants appear on June 5, 2023, as Tinkerfest begins, and remain on server until August 23, 2023, when Oceansfull ends.

Here's the schedule:
    • Tinkerfest — June 5, 2023 to June 21, 2023
    • Scorched Sky Celebration — June 29, 2023 to July 12, 2023
    • Oceansfull Festival — August 10, 2023 to August 23, 2023

~ Kaitheel
    Jinksie, Schmetterling, Kasa and 3 others like this.
  2. Chikkin Well-Known Member

Why change the currency? and why 5 copper medals to get 1 silver one? Those copper ones were hard earned last year
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah! :mad: If we have to change them, why can't they be one-for-one? Or did something that cost, say, 15 Copper Medals last year only cost 3 Silver Medals now?

Uwk
    Brunhild, Jinksie, Beee and 2 others like this.
  4. Chikkin Well-Known Member

may be not related but I noticed on Test server blank icons for Enchanted Raj'Dur Carpet and Raj'Dur Vulture familiars

not sure if it's related to a new carpet and vulture plushie being sold on Jubilation merchant
  5. Maryrose Member

Okies I just ran both of the tinker instances. The Tradeskill one I love the improvements! Was easy to see the nodes and the wisp gave me the way to go each time! Thank you! The Adventure one was a lot easier than last year by far! Thank you! But the loot that dropped, some of it was at 300 resolve. The Hopewell gear starts off at 385 resolve and I am going through the instances at lvl 125. Maybe look at the 300 resolve stuff and change it to at least 385 for lvl 125?
    Kaitheel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  6. Taled Well-Known Member

A better question is why allow the copper coins to be traded in for silver ones *at all* - not why trade them in at a 5-1 rate.

You should be happy you're allowed to, not that it's costly.
  7. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Agree with the others for the 5 to 1 but well.

I cannot find a way to damage Baron Bromz. I'm fighting on a blazing vent but he keeps having his health go back instantly to 100%, with the scales applied.

(and remember, no Call of the Veteran or you loose the items. and no leaving an reentering either)

No loot in the instance so far. Is that normal?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  8. Kasa Well-Known Member

Same problem.
  9. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

I can't link things from the jubilee merchant to show my guildmates.

Look at this cool painting! (link is a firework)
    Is this bracer the exact same as last year's? (link is a firework)
    Does this outfit look good on a Kerra? (link is...a firework...)
  10. Tkia Well-Known Member

That's perfectly normal as the live servers don't have those items yet.
  11. Tkia Well-Known Member

I agree this is extremely disappointing. I have one character who somehow missed doing her shopping last year after she got her tokens and now thos tokens are going to be almost useless and she's going to have to do 80% of the work over again just to pickup what I missed last time. Given that I'm already well burnt out on currency farming I think this means I'm just going to give this entire event a miss in future.

Additionally Tinkerfest still doesn't seem to have a fastish option on earming the tokens. I checked both of the infinitely repeatable quests and still neither of them are rewarding tokens. That means every toon has to do every quest in the event to get a decent number of tokens. There simply aren't enough hours in the day for a limited time event.
  12. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

So I can't link them to my Test guild? Ok...interesting. I've never notice this feature in the past.
  13. Tkia Well-Known Member

Users on Test should see them as the files have been patched to Test, just not to live servers yet.
  14. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

Well, my guildmates were laughing at my firework links. :p So, I guess they can't yet. ;)
  15. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

Triad of Elements [Solo]

Baron Bromz- I used all the clickies through the zone, and I can't get this mob to drop below 99% health. He goes to 99 sometimes and pops right back to 100. I have read buffs, clickies, and tried various things. He doesn't seem to take damage.

A gen chat call to pick the brains of others resulted in zero responses, so I have no idea if anyone else has managed to successfully defeat this encounter. I could be missing something, but I'm not seeing it.
  16. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

Tried of Elements [Solo] feedback...

Why is my run speed only 12% in this zone? The zone is huge, there's a lot of ground to cover. I don't want to run that slow here.
  17. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

So far we are 5 4 stuck (that I know about) on that one: Kasa, Randiom, you and I. I think that we would have found how to defeat him if there was something to do by now.
    Kitteh just noted in general chat that the detrimental from the fire isn't exactly worded like how his buff is displayed (but there isn't a definite name in it), which might (or might not) be tied to the issue.

This looks like an instantaneous regen as soon as he's damaged (or a miscalibrated buff from heroic creeping in the solo version, it happened in the past).
  18. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

Four. :p I am Kitteh...
  19. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

heh, I was wondering if it was you or not when I looked at the timing of the post hehe, and the name did ring a bell. I wasn't sure!

Couldn't you be in a private guild like everybody else? When YOU see "Midwinter Knights", you can say "Hi Leu" and be sure of yourself! :D (and I need to redo my banner here one day lol)
  20. Chikkin Well-Known Member

because it's apparently an annual event, no other similar event changes currency like that
    because, frankly, it doesn't make sense - please tell me if it does