Summer Jubilee '23 - Bugs and Feedback

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, May 12, 2023.

1. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

I've been told this has been mentioned on Discord, but thought I'd mention it here in case it hasn't been (I haven't read through all the posts, so forgive me if it's repeating things)...

The Triad zone is dropping level 80 range master spells instead of 125+ for level 125 toons. This is frustrating, knowing we could have gotten a useful item and instead getting something nobody needs now. Many players are complaining about it.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Speaking as a player who actually DOES have level 80 (and even below!) characters, I'll only say this: if they're so useless, please, toss them up onto the Broker for gold on the plat and we'll be more than happy to take them off your hands. :)

Unless, of course, they're No-Trade... X-P

Devs...? Your thoughts...? :-/

Uwk
  3. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

Okay, perhaps useful for those playing at those levels.

I am not, and I am not playing with the goal of selling level 80 spells on the broker. I would rather they fix the loot table back to what it was.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Or at least make it applicable across the board, if they want to keep offering the new instances to everyone else (please do so, o devs! But do it properly...).

Uwk