Subscription Rewards for EverQuest II

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Kiara, Sep 3, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Iamken Guest

The link to the article no longer works. Is there a new place for it?
  2. ARCHIVED-Tyrus Dracofire Guest

Huh? today, i check my /claim when i got new painting from new LoN card set, and saw another 12 month sub gift, and i already got it few weeks ago.
    sub been paid and now i got another gift? isnt that just 1 time?
  3. ARCHIVED-Aardvarkus Guest

Same thing here, I just applied a multimonth yesterday and my claims page shows two available today. Appears to be something buggy going on here.
    EDIT: Just tested the cloak and it stacks with neither seafury nor harvest cloak.
  4. ARCHIVED-Rairine Guest

Just out of interest, as I've not really had to consider it myself.

If people only have SA for the extra character slots, would it not make sense to purchase 5 extra via SC, then downgrade the subscription to a regular subscription able to make use of the multi month rewards?

Would that not save money, and keep keep vet rewards?
  5. ARCHIVED-Solarax Guest

Cloudrat wrote:
    i often agree with cloud =)
    now that we can buy character slots ( which i did and stopped my station access) i can finally get some value out of multi month but i would like to be able to pick who gets what.
  6. ARCHIVED-Allodoxa Guest

Rairine wrote:
    The purchasing of character slots was not available when this went in.

Also. This is what I'm trying to do now. Only it's turning into a ginormous customer support hassle. :/
    Paying more than everyone else for no reason? I don't think so. :(

Oh SOE...I have loved you long time with my wallet. Why must you make me so sad now? :p
  7. ARCHIVED-Aardvarkus Guest

Happy Ending cost extra.
  8. ARCHIVED-Nole Guest

Well, I just found about this today. Cancelling SA and moving to multi-month. I've been thinking about it for awhile since I don't really play PotBS, Vanguard, or EQ anymore and I was really keeping it for the slots, which I could now just buy.
  9. ARCHIVED-Conandar Guest

I was a Station Access subscriber. I have characters for EQ1 that I used to play before EQ2 came out, I had characters in Vanguard (until they server merged and deleted them :( ), and I play EQ2 with 12 character slot filled. Now, Station Access costs $30, and all I get for it is 12 EQ2 slots. So, I spent the $50 for 5 character slots and cancelled my Station Access account - changing it to a 1 year account. By my math, I just saved about $166 the first year and $216 thereafter. On top of that, I get the free goodies. Seems like a poor business decision for SOE, but it is great for me!
  10. ARCHIVED-Hateeternal Guest

Kiara wrote:
    Mhmm, sounds interesting. But sadly the link doesn't work :-[
  11. ARCHIVED-Anastasie Guest

12. ARCHIVED-Valkyrie00 Guest

Are the reward packages supposed to be given each time I renew my subscription or was this a one time thing a couple months ago? The statements " Reward packages are available each subscription cycle." and " ... each reward item (including Station Cash) is granted once per account, per subscription package purchased" led me to believe that I would get a second reward when I renewed but this hasn't been the case so far.
  13. ARCHIVED-cawalton Guest

I did get the 12 month reward for last years subscription, which is one per account and I claimed it for my main toon. I have also just renewed again for 12 months this early Dec. (auto-renewal) and can now see the reward as available again, since I'm not sure which toon will get it, it will be unclaimed for a while. I don't really track my SC since I just bought a bunch when it was half-price so I'm sure I received the 500SC but I can not actually verify.
  14. ARCHIVED-Andemon Guest

I hate to bump old posts, but...
    I checked the subscriptions, these are no longer listed for multi-month subs...only 500SC per month, no other rewards as far as I can see. Have these been discontinued?
  15. ARCHIVED-Lortet Guest

Fyfe@Unrest wrote:
    as has already been said by another poster - you can - buy character slots in the marketplace (normally $10, but if you take advantage of double or triple SC offers, cheaper) then cancel SA. I have 19 slots on my basic account.
    @cloud - even though the items are in the same claim box, until they are attuned they can be moved via the bank just like any heirloom item. You therefore can spread them accross characters.
  16. ARCHIVED-retro_guy Guest

Hykaree@Runnyeye wrote:
    Do you realise you're replying to a 4 month old post?
  17. ARCHIVED-MW2K2 Guest

retro_guy wrote:
    Add a year and a bit. This thread is from 2010. >.<
  18. ARCHIVED-SOE-MOD-04 Guest

Locking this one up. Please do not bump old threads, it just confuses people.