Splitpaw Guide Rumors

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Kokorobosoi, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Ninwa Senior Guide

You're welcome. *smiles* And remember she will make another appearance tomorrow evening!

If you have suggestions how to improve broadcasting and things, please tell SOE about it. We rely upon what options they provide us. You can send your feedback to guideadmin@soe.sony.com

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoy our visits!
  2. Ninwa Senior Guide

Rumour I only just found out about!

A halfling baker named Jumjumy will be looking to get ideas for the perfect dessert in Kelethin at 6:45pm UK time (10:45am Pacific) today, February 25th!
  3. Enertocter New Member

I haven't seen anyone of you guides for a while. Am I just a tad unlucky at not being around when you visit or has real life been keeping you all busy lately? Maybe it would help if I asked if you could arrange the Axe Master event any time soon? I've seen many people asking for it every now and then on other servers and I'm curious what it's like. :)
    Hope to see you all soon again!
  4. Ninwa Senior Guide

Braxel the Axe Collector will be around tonight at 7:00pm UK time (11:00am Pacific), he can be found near Fort Irontoe in the Butcherblock Mountains!

*winks at Enertocter and whispers: there's your chance!*
  5. Enertocter New Member

Cheers! I appreciate you hosting this event at such short notice. Now I realize why everyone always ask for Braxel and his intriguing axe collections. :D
    Thanks for taking time to do this event tonight, it was fun. See you again next time!
  6. Kokorobosoi Active Member

I just wanted to say thank you for all the guide activity today :) Everywhere I looked you guys were out and about and its really lovely :) hope you all have a good night!
  7. Ninwa Senior Guide

Tomorrow March 17th Hallden Irongutt will be hosting a drinking contest in Qeynos! All gather in Qeynos Harbor around 3:00pm UK time (8:00am Pacific)! He'll be serving his own famous brews!
  8. Bibbs Member

Would you please consider running "The Fairy Lantern" soon? :)
  9. Tippoh Guide

Vicx, an Arasai Coercer will be looking for help in making Fairy Lanterns tonight (19th March) in Commonlands at around 6pm (18:00) UK time. (5 Hours from now.)
  10. Bibbs Member

Thank you so so much :)
  11. Ninwa Senior Guide

Latest rumour!

Another arasai looking into making a fairy lantern will be around on Thursday 21st March at 8pm UK time (1pm Pacific)!
  12. Ninwa Senior Guide

Hot off the presses!

Saturday 23rd March at 8:30pm UK time (now!) Mipkin the Othmir will be in the Thundering Steppes looking for fish! Perhaps you can help him?
  13. Ninwa Senior Guide

More rumours!
    Sighrun Azureflame has a fascination for fungoids! She'll be on the docks of Frostfang Sea today, March 24th at 3pm UK time (8am Pacific)!
  14. Sharann Well-Known Member

Hey Nirwa,

Nice to see there's still a guide around in Norrath on Splitpaw. The thing is, I always am too late since by the time you post here it's almost already taking place. So would it be possible to provide a slightly longer notice (maybe 24h) so we have time to arrange our RL lives for being online? That would be awesome!
    And by the way, if by any chance Braxel the Axe Collector will be around looking for help one of these evenings let us know (hint hint ;)).

Cheers and thanks for hosting these events!
    Sharann
  15. Ninwa Senior Guide

I try, but sometimes Real Life means scheduling last minute *winks*
    I'm working on something right now, so keep an eye out on this forum. And remember, you can follow this thread and get e-mail notice if someone replies! I personally love that option, so I know when to check this place!
  16. Ninwa Senior Guide

Wednesday 27th March at 7:00pm UK time (noon Pacific) Licketh the troll will be needing some help babysitting her pet dragons. You'll find them on the docks of the Thundering Steppes!

Eep! The boring disclaimers! Please note: All times/dates are subject to change, due to that pesky evildoer known as Real Life™, as all Guides are simply volunteers, and they are just as susceptible to unforeseen circumstances as anyone else. If an event is rescheduled (or cancelled), I will try to keep you posted on the new dates/times, but unfortunately, that won't always be possible. I sincerely apologize in advance to anyone who feels that their time has been wasted as the result of an unexpectedly-cancelled or delayed quest, and I hope that it won't tarnish your enjoyment of future events.

Additionally, one never knows when a Guide of Splitpaw might suddenly be bitten by the Inspiration bug, or the Unexpected Spare Time bug, and decide that they just have to host an event NOW!, so you should always be on the lookout for strange rumblings, especially in the special frequency "Level 1-9" channel that many of you listen to.
  17. Ninwa Senior Guide

Ahoy! I have heard word that the gnome pirate Dutchey Dreadfoolze will be about around 7:00pm UK time (11am Pacific) tonight! Look for him near the lighthouse in Antonica where the Aether Race starts! He might have some booty to share with you!
  18. Tippoh Guide

A gnome with an experiment gone wrong will be looking for help in Steamfont Mountains today (4th April) at 6pm BST (Uk Time) / 10am Pacific Time.
  19. Ninwa Senior Guide

Just in: A gnome with a fondness of fireworks will be on the docks of Frostfang Sea at 7:00pm UK time (11:00am Pacific) today, April 8th.
  20. Ninwa Senior Guide

Today, 13th April, at 3:00pm UK time (7:00am Pacific) Conundrums the Riddlemaster will be holding a riddle contest on the docks of Gorowyn!