SOE - good job on Armor Appearance Slots. BAD job on nerfing my parade misty mustang

Discussion in 'Look and Feel' started by ARCHIVED-Kaitar, Sep 12, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Barbarosa_Rex Guest

Got a reply back from a GM on our mount issue. Said, they know about it.. there is a ticket open and its on the dev's queue to fix.. did not have an eta though. At least, from what he said, its not an intentional change.. so, some good news.
    Just wanted to pass the info along...
  2. ARCHIVED-Finora Guest

Kaitar wrote:
    heh, I was wondering when that would be changed. The appearance of the misty mustang (parade) has been bugged since EOF came out. If you want palamino, eldarrian is what you really want.
  3. ARCHIVED-shaunfletcher Guest

Im assuming they will fix the parade part, but it will remain with the 'mustang' colouring.
    I have to admit to feeling lucky I saved up for the eldarrian one, as I wanted that bit more speed while also wanting the look. I would not be happy at all to lose it in favour of spotty bob.
  4. ARCHIVED-Finora Guest

They'll probably just completely revert it to how it was before.
    I personally wish the mount system would be revamped a little (been saying this for a long time now heh). More colorations for horses, all colors available in all price ranges. Or have the horse cost one thing and have something like an adornment that actually adds the speed to the horse, so you could pick your color seperate from the speed.
  5. ARCHIVED-Foofybunny Guest

Im glad to hear that someones got it on their que to fix- just how its fixed is making me nervous. If it gets reverted back to how I bought it great! But if it just gets a nicer saddle Ill ber pretty sad. The toons Im using those mounts with, like others, bought them to go along with their regal looks. armors, ect. The spotty colors really do clash in a bad way. I agree with the above poster about many more colors options, but atm Id be just happy with getting the palomino back. In all likelyhood it will just get the palomino look, since I dont recall seeing a fancier saddle on theis particular color of horse.
    On my high elf, I had saved up and bought the eldarian charger for the 9pp + price. When the new models came out and this cheaper/slower vrsion became available. I was happy to trade in my faster/more exp mount for the parade misty mustang. Mustangs come in all colors, they dont neccessarily have to be the same spotty horse just because the saddle is different ;)