SOE - good job on Armor Appearance Slots. BAD job on nerfing my parade misty mustang

Discussion in 'Look and Feel' started by ARCHIVED-Kaitar, Sep 12, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Barbarosa_Rex Guest

just to add my voice to this post in case anyone is paying attention.... I do not like the paint. I liked the coloring the way it was... I perfer it and selected that mount for its color and the parade barding. I paid for the parade saddle... would like my horse back!
  2. ARCHIVED-Foofybunny Guest

I really wish we could get some reply to this. Theres also a thread in the gameplay area second page asking about this with no red names replying if this is intentional or not.
    Please get back to us regarding this issue- I am not logging in my account (one of many I own) and Im allowing it to elapse because I dont want to play with the characters with this horse if the coloring is going to stay spotty. I dont want to waste my time playing (roleplaying) a character that had a palomino horse only to just end up having to sell back my horse and buy sow totems, please this is important to people, we would like to know what the hecks goin' on. Its really affecting my gameplay.
  3. ARCHIVED-KunamitsuUK Guest

Foofybunny wrote:
    LOL I wonder who caves first, you or Sony.
    Somehow I think the dummy will be back in the pram and you'll be back riding dobbin any day soon.
  4. ARCHIVED-Foofybunny Guest

Kunamitsu@Splitpaw wrote:
    Considering I have 6 accounts to choose from I will just not enable that one anymore/for awhile. Like I said, its affecting my gameplay, I can just as easily go play my sims 2 game and not pay anything for awhile. I believe my post is a valid response, and the thread is worthy of getting a look at by a red name (hopefully a response please?) imo, anyway.
    If the peeps in charge of this glitch/stealth nerf wrote a short answer to this thread, it would save myself and perhaps others' time when deciding what they want to do with their playtime. As it is now, Im allowing the accounts with this pony to elapse since Im not interested right now in working my butt off for more pp to buy the more expensive eldarian charger, nor am I interested in changing my characters guild to get into a higher level one to get the discount. I cant play as much as it is and I am just as happy playing a free game and saving money just as sony is not interested in this matter atm, and seems ok in losing money.
  5. ARCHIVED-Kritterly Guest

I paid 3 plat and 68 gold for the Palomino Misty Mustang just two weeks ago, only to log in and find a brown and white spotted "mutt" horse. If I sell it back to the broker to purchase the now more expensive Palomino, I will only get 2 plat and 56 gold. That is a loss of 1 platinum and 12 gold!!!
    I either want a full refund for the horse I bought or I want my Palomino horse back!
  6. ARCHIVED-Kritterly Guest

Sorry, double post...
  7. ARCHIVED-FireDragon Guest

i'll throw in my agreement here too.

Either give me my horse back or gve me a FULL refund for this awful thing you replaced my horse with.
  8. ARCHIVED-janell Guest

I miss the old horse and also do not want to buy a new horse on my alts that purchased it cause I liked the original look of it.
  9. ARCHIVED-Foofybunny Guest

I agree with the previous posters- there hasnt been any news about this? Whats being done if anything, if intended/not?
  10. ARCHIVED-Foofybunny Guest

I agree to that proposal- its already a kick in the nards with the nerf ( I dont even have nards, lol...) but if you want the palomino your getting a buyback hit and alot more legwork to get the status one or fork over even more pp for the eldarian charger (palomino)
  11. ARCHIVED-Lasai Guest

Well, as a former Horse trainer, 25 years worth, and earner of both an Open and Amateur Supreme Championship with the Palomino association I'm a bit put off by this paint. I love my Blonde ponies.
    anyhow.. some bad horse trainer jokes.
    Why did Native americans ride Paints and Appaloosa horses to go to War?
    Because they would be mad enough to kill things by the time they got there.
    Alternate answer
    They were the only breeds slow and stupid enough to be run down on foot and captured.
    We actually had T-Shirts that said "Friends don't let Friends ride spotted horses"

Oh and BTW, I STILL want a Black Fresian for my SK.
  12. ARCHIVED-Daysy Guest

It took months to save up for the horse I wanted and it was great being able to finally get it just before I went on holiday. Now that I've returned, my horse is gone, having been replaced with an ugly one.

Surely people choose the horse they want, so why would anyone want to change them?
  13. ARCHIVED-Ortog Guest

Back in the old days they would hang horse thieves...I don't go as far as to demand they hang the thieve that replaced mt beautiful champagne colored horse by a spotted mule, but I do believe its only fair that I shouldn't be harmed by some administrative decision to change model skins; that was the horse I wanted and that I payed for in THAT skin.

I should be at least compensated by the amount I payed for it and be able to choose the horse I want among the available models and not arbitrarily replaced with something I didn't choose.
  14. ARCHIVED-Nogger Guest

What would be nice of them (devs) to do would be stick in a one-time
    quest for you to "trade-in" your mount for another of your choosing
    from the same tier at no charge, even trade. You would have to already
    had the mount prior to the change for it to be available.

It would probably be a pain to code in, and personally, I would
    rather them fix other things with there time and resources,
    but it would be a nice gesture for those who didn't like
    what they wound up with after the change.
  15. ARCHIVED-Raster Guest

Did you check around the stable for another NPC? I was able to sell my original horse to this guy at one time & I think it was just for this reason. He offered a much better sell back price.
  16. ARCHIVED-Nogger Guest

The horse vendor will buy it back, but I don't think it's full price.

Or I could be confused here.. could someone confirm this?
    I've never compared it.

If he does buy it back at full price, there is your solution.
    Just sell it and buy the model you want.
  17. ARCHIVED-Bramwell Guest

Well the merchant sells the Mistrunner for 19plat and if you want to sell it back to him he will give you 13plat back...not really a fair solution when you didn't choose that color. Hopefully they change it back, otherwise this is a very ****** way of taking plat out of circulation.
  18. ARCHIVED-Ortog Guest

I posted this in a thread that vanished: if I wanted a spotted mule I would have bought one! I want my horse back or a refund.
  19. ARCHIVED-Foofybunny Guest

still no red name with any comments? please?
  20. ARCHIVED-Te'ana Guest

My paladin wants her nice horsey back! She picked out a very cute palomino with a parade saddle to match her hair and her feysteel armor. Now she is riding a spotted pony with an old cast off saddle that clashes with her otherwise regal appearance. Sure the nag runs as fast as the one she bought, but it still looks like her horse was stollen and her insurance would only pay for a cheap rental. :(