So, about that Silver/Broker Selling thing...

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Morukta, May 14, 2022.

1. ShriNayne New Member

Neither my husband nor I ever had a 'station pass' and we both had broker access until a couple of months ago.
    Geroblue likes this.
  2. Avirodar Well-Known Member

Thank you as well, for being amicable and understanding of why some people are questioning the claim made by the OP. I also believe you in that there was no intention of anything malicious or nefarious on your side. Being able to sell at a broker is hardly going to set of alarm bells.

I believe the closest we have to acknowledgement is in the bug thread, 2nd page
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...ver-acct-cant-use-broker-since-update.604475/

The OP of that thread was about the inability to BUY. This was acknowledged as an unintended and was fixed (per Denmum). When two people suggest the issue was not fixed, Caith states silver accounts still require tokens to SELL.

Could Caith and Denmum be wrong? Of course. If they are, the best way for players to change the devs position is via actual evidence. Unfortunately, people stating they have been able to do it for 10 years is not evidence that it was intended. Plenty of people have looked for evidence, you and I included, and found nothing. Maybe someone will find something we missed?
    Hartsmith and Pscymin like this.
  3. Siren Well-Known Member

Nope! I have 2 Station Pass accounts that harken back from day 1, and they're also "Grandfathered Beaten Dead Horse on the Ground Since Day 1 too." Good Grief. Neither could ever sell on the broker if it went to Silver and still can't now.
    Hartsmith and Avirodar like this.