Signature Line for Zek, the Scourge Wastes!

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Kander, Apr 28, 2016.

1. Ingerimm Well-Known Member

I received mount for both quest lines, so solo and heroic, only the solo quest Line.

Now I have a house as a subject and a flying mount. The house which is a subject, you can not convert back also because the mount is lore and has the same name.

I know at the beginning, there was probably a bug, which has maintained the solo quest line mount by converting in a house subject and back, the heroic mount.

I found this bug not leached and completed both timelines and now only 2 solo timeline mounts.

It would be nice if this bug would be fixed, so that the people, which the heroic timeline really finished, also obtained in accordance with the proper reward.
  2. Kaitheel Developer

I can totally understand your confusion on the subject. The "Silenflyer owl egg" (Archimedas Silentflyer) is the quest mount obtained for completing either version of "Quest Over-Achiever in the Scourge Wastes". This is intended. The heroic mount is obtained through other heroic means.

~ Kaitheel
    Prissetta and Kuulei like this.
  3. Regolas Well-Known Member

Me too.

Have not done any of the solo quests and now stuck here on the heroic one
  4. Kaitheel Developer

There's been some confusion with this, but Grassblade only gives the dungeon line quests, beginning with "Missing Tools of the Trade" in the solo overland. The dungeon quests can be advanced in either the solo or the heroic versions of the dungeon, hence you only need to do it once.

~ Kaitheel
  5. Regolas Well-Known Member

So if I zone over into the solo version of Zek, then Grassblade will talk to me and offer me Missing Tools of the Trade?

Seems kinda silly heroic version doesn't offer it if that's the case
  6. Kaitheel Developer

You'd still have to do the solo progression up to Grassblade in order for him to talk to you. And yes, it does seem silly. That is why I am working on changing it. It is not intuitive in its current form. Like, at all.

~ Kaitheel
    Katz, Neiloch, Regolas and 3 others like this.
  7. Regolas Well-Known Member

Urgh, so I assume it's going to be at least another week till next patch before this happens?

Wish I knew beforehand, I'd have just done the solo quests rather than just the heroic. Now I have to either wait stuck for a week or do the solo timeline from the start :(
  8. Tomshindo Active Member

I see. thank you for the information.
  9. Livejazz Well-Known Member

I'm confused: what all has to be done to receive the "Overachiever" achievement, for the Owl egg? I've done the Sig line (including the initial quest from the mailbox) but I'm not sure what more I need to do. MTIA.
  10. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

You need all of these:
    1. Achievement "Must Kill Orcs" (15 quests in Zek, the Scourge Wastes (Solo)
    2. Complete two Siege of Zek signature quests
    3. Complete three quests in Scourge Keep
    Same thing happened on my swashie. We had to go back to Scourge Keep to complete a quest, and then she got the achievement and the owl egg.
    Livejazz likes this.
  11. Livejazz Well-Known Member

Yea it occurred to me I haven't finished Grassblade's quests, so that's still to do. Thanx Prissetta!
    Prissetta likes this.
  12. Kalmaraa Active Member

Okay hving a poblem with Greenblade's questline, used the colduron and got killed. I know the strat now, but when I use the coldurn to summon what I need to kill it says -- The cauldron bubbles but then goes still, as you have already been challenged by another. I was wondering if this was a bug or some such.
  13. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Did you finish the last boss in the zone? You can still summon the one you need if you use the ingredients from the note on the right of the cauldron if it's for the Greenblade quest.
  14. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

You may have to go back and get a new arrow, deathrot oil, etc. if they are not in your inventory.
  15. modabi New Member

is the owl egg broke? I did all the quests in AS outside and got achievement, i did all the quests inside keep (orc hunting, egg hatching one, throne, chests, and the kill daily, and i did the signature line from start to finish. I also don't see the achievement anywhere in the achievement log anymore .. did they remove it?
  16. Lea Plath Active Member

You have to do the one from mail too.
  17. modabi New Member

thanks .. that worked. didnt think about the mail quest since this was on an alt.
    Prissetta likes this.
  18. Nunja Well-Known Member

Oarwille Wight isn't spawning in solo or heroic after you do the first quest for him. Logged out and still nothing, took down merc nothing...he is not cooperating at all. Bug report was submitted.
  19. Kaitheel Developer

It takes more than doing his first quest to get him down from above. I suggest you clear the area of all enemies in order for him to feel safe enough to descend.

~ Kaitheel
  20. Nunja Well-Known Member

Sorry should have added that there were no mobs up in the area.