Signature Line for Zek, the Scourge Wastes!

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Kander, Apr 28, 2016.

1. Alenna Well-Known Member

I have a character that is gated on this quest line because I can't get the quest "Words of magic" it is not in my journal and I don't have the drusiac language and i can't do an in game petition no a petition out of game and no twitter won't do i reach character limit before I get the chance to give them the name of my game character and her server. this has lead to an unhappy gaming and customer service experience.
  2. Alenna Well-Known Member

won't be able to get the branch becua i will neve beable ot get drusiac language since can't get teh quest for it.
  3. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Are you not able to start the language quest? Here is the timeline for it http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Words_of_Pure_Magic
    Are they not finding the book starter in their respective city? It offers the quest Words of Pure Magic
    Prissetta likes this.
  4. Alenna Well-Known Member

I know where to get it the book would not advance to the next page for 15 minutes finaly got the quest just add that problem to all the other lagginess problems on Antonia Bayle
    Kuulei likes this.
  5. Chiffon Active Member

Are you able to get the War Hound sigils after you've done the quest? My friend and I have been killing Orcs for the past two hours now and haven't been able to get any updates for his portion of the quest.
    Brienae and Silzin like this.
  6. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

The sigils are extremely rare and if you have a normally bad RNG be prepared for it to take hours on end:(
  7. Chiffon Active Member

If it's not a group update in the adv solo zone then they need to increase the drop rate on the sigils because this is very unfair to one person in the group being penalized severely. It's taking longer to try and find him 21 Hound of War sigils than it took us to do the initial adv solo zone.
    Brienae and Prissetta like this.
  8. Lea Plath Active Member

The heroic and solo questlines are identical.

The cave is the one with the key quest giving portal you visit as part of Honor the Dead.
  9. Xianthia Well-Known Member

The orcs outside of the instance can also drop them. You need to have done all of Grassblade's quests for them to start dropping for you.* this is key, as they don't drop at all before then (at least for me they didn't).

I did find that once one of my characters had received 20 of them, the sigils stopped dropping for her. Maybe it's to prevent farming for other things, a total guess on my part. I didn't have to do more than one instance for a different character, she got lucky on her RNG dice apparently :p

Good luck! You are almost there!
  10. Chiffon Active Member

We both have done all of Grassblade's quests. While running the adv solo together we had a total of 22 Hound of War sigils. I had 9 and he gave me/traded me 12 of his. I clicked on the altar, got my update and he didn't. We left the zone and started killing orc trash and picked up a few more sigils. I got 4 more, he got 8 more from the trash in the contested/outside of the instance. That was within the first 30-45 minutes. The next 2+ hours neither one of us got a single war sigil. The drop rate should NOT be that rare, and again, if this is a zone that can be duo'd then the update should be a group update.
    Alenna, Brienae and Silzin like this.
  11. Seedpop New Member

2 Full runs through advanced solo, and a complete run thru heroic and i have 1 Hounds of War Sigil, this is beyond ridiculous
  12. Iuvili Member

aaah, ok. I must not be at that part yet. You had me totally confused.....lol
  13. Guurzak Active Member

I've done all the quests for G-man, cleared the AS, and then killed >400 orcs overland, with zero sigils dropped. Either my character is bugged or you've made some very bad decisions about drop rate.
    Brienae likes this.
  14. Thand Well-Known Member

When i turned in my 21 Sigs to gave ne a empty reward popup and a message that said reward is no longer available. please check your reward list
  15. Shivan New Member

I am stuck after I hand in the 3 items - Bailin starts casting something, speakcs then depopps - and the quest updates to hail him again.
    Which I cannot because he does not repopp. What am I am I missing?
  16. Kojacke Active Member

Guys, you have to have inspected the base of the Tallon Visage in the advanced solo (or heroic) to get any of the sigils to drop. You also need to have done all the quests up to getting Grassblade in the chains in the room with the cauldron (adv solo or heroic). Any order of these two things is fine. But the sigils will not drop if you have not done them.

Also, you can farm these items outside of the zone, killing any orc with Scourge in its name. That's the overland.

Kojacke of Maj'Dul
    (why have I already done this questline 3 times? Cuz I'm insane that's why.)
  17. Thand Well-Known Member

Once you turn in 21 Oin the solo or Heroic just click the alter in the other and you will automatically get the appropriate signet
  18. Kojacke Active Member

Try getting them to drop in the heroic version of the overland?
  19. Thand Well-Known Member

read my redeited post above you onlu have to turn in teh 21 Once in either altar
  20. Ansom Active Member

Same thing here.. I have complete the quest yestarday, and the npc is still missing