Signature Line for Zek, the Scourge Wastes!

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Kander, Apr 28, 2016.

1. Drussxxx New Member

Was the fix introduced yet on Thurgadin? Im at the solo step where i need to talk to Bailin Grove and hes not there. Have already spoken to him once and handed him the otems, he did his chant and dissapeared, hasnt come back yet.

Any advice or updates would be greatly appreciated.
  2. girney Active Member

this was advertised as a huge add on. well, after one day I am done with the solo questing outside the instances. the adv solo instance is way too hard. thanks for nothing
  3. Trilly Active Member

I am so frustrated! I can not seem to hold on to the vine-covered staff!! I have reset zone 3 or 4 times now. It disappears from my inventory if I pick it up and do anything. The other items stay but that one is gone. If I don't have it I can't do cauldron right? Help??
  4. Lea Plath Active Member

You talking about the signet and stuff?

What you struggling with? The named are fairly scripted, but I know the zone inside out now.

For the cauldron, you need blood sap (arrow from the ork pinned to the tree outside), vile essence (storeroom on east side of castle, third floor), then for Yeisselich you need his phlactalary and deathrot oil. Use the oil to apply it to yourself, then click the cauldron to wash it off, then you can put in the 3 other items to spawn him.

To spawn Rinnis you need the first 2 items still, but you need shackles (on the floor next to the cauldron) and maiden's scream (table infront of cauldron)

Also an unusual rather helpful bugged happened for me. I got 4 sigils my first run, sold them not knowing what they were for. I got another 17 sigil froms the advanced solo, then did the heroic, then discovered I could get my ancient signet without being on the heroic quest yet. I then went and did the heroic quest, and when I went back to do the solo with 7 sigils in my inventory I was able to click and get the solo signet without using up any of my 7 sigilis, which I was then able to sell. Pretty sweet.
  5. Doomravin Well-Known Member

Bailin Grove - the quest npc who despawns on you so you can't finish sig line in solo after you do the final hand-in...

What a buggy and misconceived end to the signature line - I'm looking at YOU, Mr Advanced Solo Scourge Keep: - this sig line was fun to work out from scratch before I met you and your random number of sigils dropping per run and your 6 hour lockout.

That the original quest giver despawns on final item hand-in and prevents me from finishing the signature quest at all was just the final nail in the coffin. Here's hoping the fabled heroics are more worthwhile (it'd be hard for them not to be)
  6. Guurzak Active Member

There are 3 possible bosses in the keep bailey (the part inside the wall but not in the main keep): Pork Chop, Onok, and Partak and Bandak. They're all mutually exclusive: Once you do one of them the other two become unavailable. The vine-caovered staff is used to spawn Onok, so if you've done the pig or the dying orcs then the staff will disappear from your inventory.

The staff is not needed for either of the cauldron recipes.

http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Scourge_Keep_(Advanced_Solo)
  7. Ansom Active Member

8. Aeadiin New Member

Bailin should no longer be missing on Thurgadin.
  9. Ansom Active Member

For me and other people is still missing.
  10. Ansom Active Member

Sorry, can't edit the other post. The npc for me is back from the Holiday, :D
    Kaitheel and Prissetta like this.
  11. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

Just a thought. Have you been looting the bodies?
  12. wazul Active Member

put item in chauldron, alchimist killed. but no update
  13. Livejazz Well-Known Member

When I was picking up the Ulteran spire debris, I ran into a weird bug ... after the 3rd piece I picked up, the 4th gave me the message that it was being protected by a corrupt essence of Growth, but no such critter appeared -- I'd already killed 3 -- & every piece of debris I got after that gave me the same message ... no critter to kill, couldn't pick up the debris. I logged out to character select, logged back, & haven't seen that issue since.
  14. Tomshindo Active Member

I cannot complete the heroic signature because Grassblade doesn't give the quest ' Missing Tools of the Trade' after finishing ' the previous quest ' Seek the Sneaky' and the all quests of Tusk. In addition I cannot take the second quest of Wright as well.
  15. Faelen Active Member

SPOILERS!

Once you have completed "Missing Tools of the Trade" in the solo questline and acquired the visage, you are able to complete the Heroic signature quest as well. At this point you have to gather sigils, which you can then use in either the solo or heroic instance. Once handed in in opne of the instances, you just have to go to the other and click the altar as well to complete the second signature line.

I hope that helps!
  16. Amfish Active Member

Any news on the achievement mount rewards? Are we getting a different mount for solo/heroic or are we stuck with two of the same owl
  17. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I also experienced this issue. Camped to myself and experienced it again. When I completed the quest the next day, the critters were spawning below ground. I was only able to hit them by targeting through my merc and using an AoE that didn't require a target, otherwise I got the 'you can't see the target' message. I bugged it.
    Livejazz likes this.
  18. Tomshindo Active Member

So do you say that there are no quests corresponding these quests? I mean these quests within the scourge keep does not exist in heroic version.Thanks for the info.

Anyway how is the second 'Wight' quest?
  19. Faelen Active Member

It is apparently intended that the mount is the same from both signature lines.
  20. Rain New Member

I was suprised today's update did not include fixing the final mount reward for the Signature quest. People have gotten the Heroic mount for the solo quest, many have gotten nothing, some have gotten 2 solo mounts... I finished the Heroic Signature line and got the forge and Cyan but NO mount....REALLY???? Fix this...it is the whole point of whateverthisis.