Server Downtime Notice: Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Sep 9, 2013.

1. TagUrit New Member

yep, where is the love exactly? i deleted and reinstalled and still can't get on????????
  2. TagUrit New Member

3. TagUrit New Member

aliens reference?
  4. TagUrit New Member

the game over man game over part
  5. Yuki Member

so I'm on the west coast, my friends on the east coast can log in... is it a region problem?
  6. Yuki Member

patcher finally patched. I'm in.
  7. Teiwaz New Member

So I'm still having the same issue. any advice?
  8. Velwyn Member

Hi!!! I'm also having a massive issue trying to get my launcher to connect as well as a few house mates of mine. Now I know in certain cases the best option is to uninstall and re-install the game but due to the fact it's across multiple computers and accounts this fix does not apply in this case. And now one account and possibly another has lost all but 6 gigs of it's preloaded assets. I don't know if the loss of assets is due to the patcher having conniptions or not but I thought I would let you know that it's also on my end and across multiple computers and accounts. We can't connect and we're really sad. We love Norrath. It's our therapy. Well.... Sort of... Lol. I've been in a direct convo with Bunji but it's been kind of one sided as in I've been the one talking and Bunji has been listening to me explain the problems but due to the massive amount of people experiencing this problem he's probably so swamped with an influx of convos he can't even respond to someone as cute as me. If you find out something we have a forum going here and you're more than welcome to post it here. We have 18 pages now dedicated to it. Here's the link. https://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/index.php?threads/login-servers-down.539342/page-18
  9. Velwyn Member

10. Teiwaz New Member