Server Downtime Notice: Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Axios New Member

You too :D
    Calthine likes this.
  2. Xquizit New Member

Ok, after screwing up AA's, Chat, and now another patch? Give all your paying subscribers some credited game time for this. We're paying for time we CAN'T play. Doesn't hardly seem fair does it?
    Avahlynn likes this.
  3. Xquizit New Member

Crushbone is finally back up.. so glad I thought it was MY version and uninstalled all my streamed files...
  4. Dracostem New Member

Actually I think its fixed! Just logged on!
  5. Wyrmtounge New Member

Woot I'm back in Game
  6. MalcolmXBox Active Member

I used the validate feature to find missing files; found more Romney votes.
  7. RadarX Community Manager

If you find your post has been removed, please take a moment to review the forum guidelines.
    Calthine likes this.
  8. Calthine Well-Known Member

We worked it out once. It you're paying regular monthly Gold fees you're paying something like 2 cents (US) an hour :)

If you think about it, you're also paying for time when you can't play like when you're at work, doing chores, exercising, and watching movies with your significant other.

This kind of downtime doesn't happen very often anymore (Anyone else remember the 3-day downtime shortly after launch?). It's unfortunate, but not the end of the world.
    Xquizit likes this.
  9. Nicodima New Member

Permafrost now up and running woot
  10. Calthine Well-Known Member

AB seems to be up. Dangit, so much for clean floors!
  11. Morg Well-Known Member

Gave me the shakes and teeth chatterers. gonna try to log in again hehe
  12. RadarX Community Manager

The issue should be resolved and players able to download the update. Please let us know if you continue to see issues.
    Hirofortis and Dracostem like this.
  13. Yuki Member

still having the same issue. patcher not patching. same error game version not matching
  14. Yuki Member

just deleted the exe, validated files, same error message, game version not matching.
  15. Teiwaz New Member

same here... no love for Crushbone
  16. suka Well-Known Member

i went to my launcher, clicked on settings, chose the game version, and selected ok - and voila- nothing else to do- it worked
  17. Teiwaz New Member

well its installing something. lets see
  18. Yuki Member

So I just tried your suggestion. Went to gave version, clicked ok. Nothing changed. Still unable to play.
  19. Teiwaz New Member

Checking game installation...
    All files are up to date
    Checking all game files...
    *Warning: Fullscan found CRC mismatch on C:/Users/Johnny/Desktop/EverQuest II/paks/dpo_housing1.vpk, even though size 47,987,506 and time 1370682824 matched. Expected 912785860 but detected 2050967855.
    Found 1 file(s) to update.
    Creating paks/dpo_housing1.vpk
    Finished downloading 47,987,635 bytes in 11.691 seconds (4,104,664 bytes per second) and then I get the same nonsense about not matching SOOOOOO
  20. Teiwaz New Member

Were is the love?