Server Downtime Notice: Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Dexella Associate Producer

[IMG]

The US EverQuest 2 Servers will come down on Tuesday, September 10 at 7:00AM Pacific Time* for an update. The expected downtime is one hour. The EU EverQuest 2 Servers will come down at 9:00PM Pacific Time*, and the anticipated downtime is two hours.

Update Notes will be posted in the Game Update Notes (Live) forum once they are available.

*Convert to local time
  2. Mysteriouz New Member

When I try to log into game it says my client doesn't match the server's client and to try and run the patch again. I have done this numerous times and nothing. Alot of my guildies are having the exact problem what can we do about it?
  3. Mysteriouz New Member

I have tried numerous times to log into game. I keep getting the message that my client does not match the server client. Tells me to rerun the patch. I have done this repeatly and nothing. Alot of my guildies are having the same issue.
    Amnery likes this.
  4. Xormeister New Member

I have the same problem, "Client doesn't match the server" & after it was supposed to be a 1 hour update this is apoximately 2 hours and 15 mins AFTER downtime started and still cant get in, whats going on?
    Amnery likes this.
  5. Nunja Well-Known Member

Hate to be a negative nancy pants but what on earth did they break that client doesn't match server client????
  6. Lighteagle New Member

Looks like they forgot to update the patch server.
  7. lLaekies New Member

I checked for server status and SOE says servers are up, but I also am getting this error,
    I also did a validate game assets to check files
  8. Nunja Well-Known Member

And what in the world does Niedrig mean on the server status??
  9. Teiwaz New Member

Is this just a Crushbone thing or is this issue effecting everyone?
  10. Amnery New Member

I am on naggy and it's the same for me.
  11. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Seems to be affecting everyone.
  12. Grendelwald New Member

Freeport server here, so the problem isn't just one server. I noticed that the launcher didn't download any new files once the servers supposedly came back up, so they obviously oopsed on something.
  13. Teiwaz New Member

GDI!!! At least SOE hates us all equally.
    Avahlynn and Amnery like this.
  14. Amnery New Member

:mad: It's so frustrating. /sniffles
  15. Hirofortis Active Member

Yea, the issue is all over. Maybe they need to hire someone to update the patch server. :)
    Avahlynn likes this.
  16. TimmyTheNerd New Member

Game over man, game over! It's the end of the world! We wont be able to survive the coming apocalypse now! EVERYONE RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

In all seriousness though, this is annoying.
    Tudekiks, suka, Adaarye and 1 other person like this.
  17. Nicodima New Member

Maybe it's just taking longer than anticipated is all
  18. Grendelwald New Member

The server status has shown up for about 45 minutes now, so it isn't just longer than anticipated.
  19. lLaekies New Member

LOL, ya no major issue just had been waiting for it :)
  20. Amdusias New Member

If its taking longer and something has happened maybe our Community Relations Manager should inform us? But you know they just ignore us anyway and drink coffee and laugh at our comments.
    Teiwaz likes this.