Server Downtime February 5, 2015

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Afista_DG, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Moonlit_Evening Well-Known Member

I was a bit surprised that all of a sudden my server disappeared. xD I thought it was my computer, since it wasn't. All I can say, is that I had a very the heck moment. Since I am usually used to them working very early morning, rather then evening.
  2. supernova Member

3. Awkk Well-Known Member

Could be. At least they tried to warn players. I didn't take it too seriously cos no server warnings, so I was flying when it happened, lol.
    Gramma likes this.
  4. Spaulder New Member

Wow. Go hug your families and watch a movie together folks. by the time the movie's over the game will probably be back up. No family? Call a friend and grab a bite to eat, same ending.
  5. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Thanks Afista! I guess I can wait a few more days....just so excited :D
  6. Skitterfast Well-Known Member

Good for you.

For some of us, Erollisi Day events are our entire weekend. I for one am hoping all the events are working as intended.
    Pipsissiwa, Gramma and Desairia like this.
  7. Desairia New Member

Well my launcher says my game is running, but it must've run away because it doesn't seem to want to load..... at least not on my computer anyway =D
    Tierisch likes this.
  8. Tierisch Well-Known Member

Awww <rubs Eles' shoulders> weil wir Deutschen halt sexier sind :D!
    Eles likes this.
  9. Spaulder New Member

wowsers they fixed it before i could finish typing this. good job !
    Tierisch likes this.
  10. Gramma Active Member

I'm still going to go eat dinner. I'm glad they fixed it in time for me to click the next guy in my chain quest and get back to my home city before my dinner was finished cooking. Now I can log, go eat, and then come back tonight for the rest of my stuff.
  11. FlameDragon New Member

Thanks for fixing it in super-duper time! :)
    Tierisch likes this.
  12. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

I am hearing rumors of a roll-back.
  13. Thimdirran Active Member

Took your advice, gathered the family together and turned on the pay-for-cable TV and selected a movie. Then a few minutes in the cable company shut down broadcast because one of the ten thousand movies they offer had trouble with the sound. So we went to the theater, bought tickets and then they locked the door to steam-clean the carpets. So we went to a restaurant, paid for our food and then while waiting at the pickup window we were told they ran out.
    avashi, Alenna, Shiba and 3 others like this.
  14. Kraaku New Member

Still cannot get into the game, just getting a void black screen. Anyone else?
  15. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

Afista's post said 9PM PST for the hotfix. That is midnight EST, and right now it's only 7:22 PM. Looks like the hotfix is more like 5 hours ahead of shedule. Must have been some major exploit or something.
  16. Eles Well-Known Member

Danke
    Tierisch likes this.
  17. Spaulder New Member

I'm impressed with your speed and ability to organize the family into a cohesive unit. Wish I had that talent :)
    avashi and Eles like this.
  18. Mermut Well-Known Member

It HAD been posted for 5pm PST last time I'd looked at it before I made my post.. the post was adjusted to move the patch time back and then the servers came down early... sounds like miscommunication
  19. Eles Well-Known Member

Thank you Afista!
  20. Mindsway Well-Known Member

Did a friend of one of their employees complain about you complaining?