*Semi-Official* Horse & Mount Guide

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, and New Player Questions' started by ARCHIVED-Warwick, Mar 7, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Wozicasamoll Guest

Does anyone got any info on the T6 and T7 horses and pictures if possible?
  2. ARCHIVED-Drayen Guest

anyone has a confirmation there is an NPC buying back your horse for more then the guy you bought it from?
    I tested alot of NPC's in town and the price is allways the same. Did i miss a specific one ??

Thanks
  3. ARCHIVED--Kier- Guest

what's the level restriction? I'm lvl 28 unguilded -- can I get a horse?
  4. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

Drayen - Supposedly the other NPC in the stable with the horse merchant is the one who will give you more coin. I can't verify this personally, but I've read that several people have. (I guess I could check it out...just haven't had the presence of mind to remember to do so when I'm in SQ.)

Kier - There is no level restriction on the mount whistles. A level 1 unguilded character can use one, provided he has the coin to purchase it. A level 1 guilded character can buy a mount for the reduced coin & status cost, provided he has the coin and status to spend, and provided his guild has reached the level to purchase certain mounts.
  5. ARCHIVED-Meleania Guest

Now you have to update the pictures
  6. ARCHIVED-Nembutal Guest

http://lcnguild.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=22&Itemid=2 That has 5 of the 7 EoF guild status lvl 60 horses.... we just hit it like 2 hours ago.
  7. ARCHIVED-Didi Guest

8. ARCHIVED-Zombi Guest

wow man, really good info. that helped me find which one I want a lot.